Sonic x Reader

Sonic x reader

A/n: Look at this bean 😭😭

Your POV:

I sat at home bored out of my mind when suddenly I had an idea. 'Why don't I go out?' I called my boyfriend Sonic but he said he didn't want to go out and that kinda pissed me off.

"Fine, I don't need you to have fun!" I yelled then hung up. I didn't mean to sound angry but I haven't been out with Sonic for a while and for him to turn me down, it hurts.

I got my (f/c) t-shirt and some black tights and slipped into my (f/b) shoes. Before I knew it, I was out the door and walking around. I had nowhere I wanted to go in particular but I just wanted to be outside.

I made it to a park with tons of kids and strangers walking around. At this particular park, there was a huge pond that looked great at around this time, which happened to be near sunset. I walked to the pond and situated myself on a rail that overlooked the pond. I sat waiting for the sun to set when a man walked up behind me.

He was a random dude who wore plain clothes and had a bald head. He had a dull expression and nibbled on some peanuts.

He turned to look at me, "Here to see the sunset too?"

I nodded and averted my gaze. My mother always says that staring is rude but I couldn't help it.

I felt eyes on me and I turned my head, only to see trees and a few leaves falling. 'Strange,' I thought.

I waited patiently when the baldy offered me some of his peanuts and I agreed because it was awkward just to be near him.

"Don't you feel like we're being watched?" I asked. The badly looked at me and pointed to the trees.

"There's this weird dude watching us in those trees over there. I think his name was Seed in the Ground or something..."

The name sounded awfully familiar and I deadpanned when I figured out who it could be. I marched over to the trees and crossed my arms.

"How long are ya gonna spy on me Sonic?"

There was a rustle of leaves and I spotted him perched on a brach with his ninja suit on and sweat visible on his face.

"Oh, (Y-y/n)... I uh, didn't see you there!" He smiled nervously and sweat dropped.

A vein appeared on my head and I punched the tree full force, knocking it over.

This caught Sonic off guard and he fell over. "Motherfu--"

He landed in a pile of leaves next to me and I picked him up by the scarf.

"Care to explain what you are doing here?"

He flinched at my harsh tone and cleared his throat.

"Well I found my rival Saitama so I decided to uh... Challenge him again..."

I felt my eyebrow twitch.

"So you're saying that you would rather fight against this dude then hang out with me?! Do I mean that little to you?"

Sonic's face grew visibly shocked.

"No (Y/n) it's not like that! It's just that... By fighting and defeating him, I can get stronger for you..."

My face softened and I pulled Sonic in for a bear hug.

"Awwwww you're so cute!!! I forgive you!!!!" There were practically flowers and sparkles shooting off of me as I shook Sonic around.

"Can I make it up to you by watching the sunset with you?" Asked Sonic.

"Of course you ca--" I turned around only to see that the sky was painted a dark blue and the baldy who stood next to me approached us.

"Whelp. Looks like you missed it. Too bad, it was good too," he deadpanned.

I stood shocked and pretended to cry. This freaked Sonic out and he brought me in for a hug and said in a nervous yet soothing voice, "Don't worry (Y/n) we can come back tomorrow and any other day!!"

I sniffled and looked up at him, "You mean it?"

"Of course I do, you're my everything"

===========================
Heyyyyy guyzz! So if your reading this feel free to leave comments and vote and ask for requests!! I don't really mind on what kind of oneshot you want so feel free to ask for whatever 🤗