Prologue

♣ Edited ♣

Her name was impossible not to be heard. Men adore her, and women idolize her. It was impossible not to like or fall for her. People stop what they are doing when she appears.

They say she does not look human, but an angel who came from the heavens. They say a bright light appears when she smiles.

But, what they do not know is that this angel is quite lonely. Only having her brother by her side. But her brother, like her father, was always busy.

"Brother" she called out for her brother while she was sewing. He stopped walking and she spoke "Will you be staying for dinner?" She asked, her tone was full of hope. "No, i will be eating at Okta" After he said that, he turned around to face her "Oh is that so?"

Instead of the hope that was on her tone earlier, disappointment was evident on her voice.

She walked forward until she was in front of him. She then smiled at him and said "Stay safe okay?" Then she hugged him and went back to her seat.

Banryu was already in the doorway when he was stopped again "Before i forget" Jiyeon looked at him "If i find you with bruises again, i would not be pleased" she stood up and went to her room to get ready for her meeting with a close friend. When she did, Banryu smiled at her motherly self.

                      ♥♥♥

When she was done with her clothing, she did her hair. She left half of it down and the other half was braided

She added a bit of accessories so that she could look more elegant

She added a bit of accessories so that she could look more elegant. But she found her favorite pin missing "Where is it?" She tried finding it all around her table, but could not find it "Are you looking for this, milady?" Jihyo, her personal servant, asked showing her her missing pin

 But she found her favorite pin missing "Where is it?" She tried finding it all around her table, but could not find it "Are you looking for this, milady?" Jihyo, her personal servant, asked showing her her missing pin

Jiyeon smiled at her and said "Right on time Jihyo. Very much appreciated" Jiyeon nodded at Jihyo as she received her pin from Jihyo's hands.

Jiyeon was about to put on makeup when she was stopped by Jihyo "You have no need to put on makeup milady" Jiyeon turned to her and looked at her curiously "And why is that?" She asked "You already look dashing without it" Jihyo gave her a motherly smile as Jiyeon returned that smile "I sincerely thank you for that compliment. But it is a must"

                     ♥♥♥  

As Jiyeon went out of her room, she saw her stepfather wearing his usual outfit "Good morning father, did you get a good night's sleep?" She asked. Instead of answering her, he only patted her head and nodded his head

"Shall i make you breakfast?" She asked, pointing at the pots. He only shook his head and said "No need. It seems like you are going somewhere" he asked "Oh why yes, but she can wait. Father is more important" Bora said.

Master Youngshil was touched by what she said. "Do not mind me dear. The servants can make my breakfast. Now, go." He ordered

Jiyeon looked at him uncertain "But, your meal" she said looking at the pot while pouting. (Don't ask. Every girl has her cute side.)

"It's alright. You can still make my supper later" He said. She regained her smile "As you wish father" she then kissed his cheek and went out

                     ♥♥♥

When she was already at the streets, people stop and look at her. Some were whispering when she could clearly hear what they were saying.

"It's the angel"

"She's so pretty"

Things like that. She was calm though. A smile was not seen on her face.

Coincidentally, Sooho's gang was there, arguing with her brother's gang. A crowd of females formed around them. Squealing and cheering for them. Jiyeon saw this and frowned.

She went towards them to see what was happening.

When she was in front of them, she cleared her throat. When she got their attention, the females gasped and whispered

"It's the angel"

"What is she doing here?"

"I heard she hates riots and violence the most"

She went to the center of the arguing gangs with her head held up high while she was looking forward.

'She's majestic' thought the men of the gangs, except for her brother. Jiyeon then spoke "I did not expect you to join into arguments like this brother. I am not pleased" she then faced Banryu who had a guilty look on his face. The crowd gasped

"Their siblings?!"

"They don't look alike though"
"I agree, the angel is a lot more good looking than Banryu"

She then held Banryu's face and checked it "Good. There are no bruises. I expect that you will not have any until you come back home. Understood?" When you are being scolded by Jiyeon, you couldn't do anything but obey. This side of hers is full of authority that even Master Youngshil is afraid of if.

Banryu nodded. After that, Bora faced the other gang and looked at Sooho "master Seub's son Sooho am i right? I do apologize for my brother's behavior. But, seeing that you are also included in this chaos, you are not excused" she narrowed her eyes making Sooho and his gang intimidated "Am i clear? Both of you? And also all of you girls. Considering you did not even try to stop them. Am i clear?" They all nodded rapidly.

"Good. Now, i must be going for my friend awaits me. I sincerely apologize for this interruption. But please do take this fight elsewhere. Good day" she then walked away.

The females scattered while the men stared at her "Oh no, i'm in trouble" Sooho said while clutching his chest "Ya, don't even think about making a move on her" Banryu said then smirked "She hates flirts like you the most" he then went off with his companions Chuckling.

Insulted, Sooho raised his fist but put it down immediately "That bastard! He'll regret saying that"

                     ♥♥♥

"You are late" The Queen said when Jiyeon arrived "Forgive me your Majesty" she curtsied "I ran into some trouble along the way" she said calmly, her face void of emotion "It is fine. Let's start shall we?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey guys, if you read the chapter before i edited it. Don't worry. I just forgot to add some parts here and there, i'm sorry if it was so sudden, but here it is.

If you just read this version, there will be a few reminders.

First- whenever you see the heart sign (♥)  it's a timeskip

Second- If my update take too long, it's either i was mindblocked or was busy

Third- Don't forget to vote and comment 😆

Thank you to the people who already voted and commented. Appreciated it.

That's all! Lovelots♥ Bye~