Chapter 6

Play music on my cue

After Jiyeon and Banryu had THE TALK, Jiyeon went straight to her room so that she could finish her unfinished product.

She took ahold of her sewing kit that was placed beside her medical kit and began to sew the outfit that she is making for her brother and a few of her friends.

She is also making a hanbok for her two best friends, namely, Ahro and Sooyeon. To be specific, she is a supplier of a famous shop in Silla, that is the reason why she is very famous, and also the fact that her very existence is admirable.

She already finished almost all of them. She took a break from being a supplier and decided to make clothes for the people who she is close with. She is this kindhearted and hardworking.

                      ♥♥♥

Jiyeon decided to take a break from her sewing and relax for a while. Her method of relaxing is by playing her favorite instrument, the gayageum (let's just pretend that it's a gayageum).

Play the music

The song was composed by herself. Whenever she has nothing to do, she would either make a new outfit, a new melody or a new recipe.

She would mostly play relaxing music so that she could, well, relax. Everyone who is present when she is playing any instrument tend to grow calm whenever they hear her melody.

She did not realize that it was already late at night and tgat she was already sleepy. So she decided to take a shut eye.

                     ♥♥♥

When Jiyeon entered Dreamland, she thought that she dreamt another one of her normal dreams, she did not realize that she just unlocked one of her forgotten memories

A room appeared on her vision. It looks quite fancy and it was somehow oddly familiar.

She scanned the room and saw a woman and two children who was hugging each other. They had matching clothes indicating that they are siblings.

Their faces were blurry so Jiyeon could not identify who they were.

"Everything will be okay Sookmyung. Big sister is here" The child who is a bit taller said. Jiyeon guessed that she was the older one. The younger one nodded and hugged her sister tighter. Not wanting to let go.

The woman hugged the both of them and she can feel the loving gaze she gives them. It made Jiyeon made kinda jealous, she never experienced a mother's care growing up.

Suddenly, the door opened and revealed a man appeared but his face was also blurry.

But she could sense the wariness and she had a bad feeling.

"Yura, take the children away" the man said to the woman and peeked outside "NOW!" the man shouted. The woman hurriedly took the children's hands and went to a door that was hidden.

"Go now, hurry" the woman let the children entered first and she closed the door when the children ran through

The two children never let go of their hands. Once they went to the exit, at the speed of light, the older one suddenly disappeared.

They only saw her when they saw a man clad in black carrying the older child like a sack. "Mama!! Sookmyung!!" the girl shouted and reached her hand out

"Seolbyun!" "Sister!" the woman and the younger child chased after them but the man was too fast and disappeared from their sight.