Chapter 1

"Hwarang?" Bora asked "Young, beautiful  men who will be able to guard the future of Silla" Queen Jisoo spoke. They were having a conversation while drinking tea.

"Interesting" Jiyeon said after she took a sip of her tea "I can  feel that there is something else in that plan of yours. What must that be?" Queen Jisoo smiled at her "Smart as always. Yes, there is some kind of catch in it. They will be risking their lives in this. It's either they will be hunting wolves and survive to kill, or be hunting dogs and be killed" she explained

"So it's some sort of training?" Jiyeon asked "Close" the queen said. Jiyeon then smiled and said "I dislike guessing so i will leave it be. But i do have a request" the Queen looked at her curiously "And what might be?" She asked "If my brother wants to join, can i come and visit once in a while?" Hope was clearly seen in Jiyeon's eyes.

The Queen then smiled softly at her "Females are not allowed at the Hwarang house" Jiyeon, disappointed, looked down out of sadness "But, i already assigned you as my weekly reporter. You will also help the assigned chefs in cooking the meal once a week. Be it if your brother joins or not"

Jiyeon looked delighted as she suddenly hugged the Queen.

No one can be this close to the Queen like Jiyeon. She treated Jiyeon like she's her own daughter. You see, she is the only one who is not against the queen in her family. So the Queen is like her second mother.

                    ♥♥♥

Jiyeon sipped from her tea and looked out of the window "Has Sam-ie come back yet?" The queen froze at her sudden question "He did, didn't he?" The Queen refused to look at the young woman in front of her

Jiyeon smiled and held the Queen's hand with both of hers "Please, do not fret. I shall not tell anyone, for i know that his identity is to be a secret" she then stood up "Well i must be going. I promised a friend that i will be visiting today" she bowed then left

The Queen smiled and muttered "Hope you have a good day too my child"

                      ♥♥♥ 

When she was trying find her friend, the people, again gasped and whispered when they saw her "Where might she be?" She said while tapping her chin. Right then, she had an idea.

"Where are you Ahro?" She said still finding her friend "Then a mole appeared on her face" Jiyeon then heard her friend's face. She looked at her right and saw a big crowd surrounding something, or rather, someone.

She tiptoed (No, she was not petite, sort of) And indeed saw her friend. 'It will be rude if i interrupt her while she's talking. Perhaps, i shall wait until she is finished.' She thought.

She listened throughout the whole story and was impressed by her friend's creative mind. "Why did i come to love you" when Ahro said the final line of her story, Jiyeon clapped and said "Ara Ara, such a wonderful story that you have created Ahro. I am very impressed" her melodic voice was heard throughout the whole crowd.

"It's the Angel!"

"Is she Ahro's friend?"

"She's so beautiful"

"I heard she's master Banryu's sister" 

They whispered. But one certain man had his eyes wide and his mouth agape 'she's gotten prettier... Jiyeon' he thought

"Jiyeon" Ahro said and hugged her friend "It was a very delightful telltale" Jiyeon  complimented "Thank you" then they released the hug. "It's quite rare to see you here" Ahro said "You do know that i do not go out often" then they continued to talk to each other.

The man continued to stare at her but immediately realizing that he might get suspicious. So he also walked away.

"Can we go at Okta later?" After Ahro said that, Jiyeon remembered that her brother will be at Okta tonight too "Sure, but i might be late" she winked at her u as they giggled.

                       ♥♥♥

Jiyeon immediately went home after her talk with Ahro "I'm home" she said when she was inside. She went straight to her room and changed into something comfortable. But before that, Jihyo went up to her "Milady, Young Master Sooho and his companions have asked me to send you this" Jihyo said as she bowed and showed her three objects that were covered in cloths

'Sooho? The archenemy of brother? Why would they send me this?' She thought.

She took the gifts from Jihyo and nodded at her "Thank you, you are dismissed" She then proceeded to her room and placed the gifts at the corner of her room which was filled with confession letters and gifts from random men.

She sighed and rubbed her forehead "I shall open them later. For now, i shall cook supper for father and the other superiors"

                     ♥♥♥   

"Jihyo, would you be a dear and wrap this up for me?"  Bora asked a favor to Jihyo "Of course milady" she bowed as Jiyeon smiled.

Jihyo took the lunches that Jiyeon has made and wrapped them up for her. As Jiyeon made her way to her room to change her clothes.

                     ♥♥♥

The guards greeted her as she made her way to the meeting hall. Every staff that saw her greeted her also. Of course, not wanting to be rude, she greeted them also but never did she smile.

When she was in front of the door of the meeting hall, she heard them arguing about the Queen's new plan, Hwarang.

She giggled. Of course they would argue about that, most of them are against her.

She knocked on the door and they became quiet "Come in" she heard her father speaking.

She came in with the meals that she made and smiled at them "Good afternoon" The frowns that were once on their faces was replaced with a smile when they saw her.

Let's just say that she's someone special to them. "Well, if it isn't Bora" one superior said. "I have brought lunches for all of you" she said and offered them her masterpiece (lol).

When she reached her father, she gave him a meal that was separated from the others "Of course, Father's meal is special since he is my father" she smiled then kissed his cheek as he smiled "You did not put poison in this did you?" He joked and they both laughed "Of course not father"

"I wish i had a daughter like yours Master Youngshil. You are a lucky one" A superior said as the others agreed. Jiyeon frowned upon this "Some of you have daughters too, have you not? You should treasure them since the are still your children. It is their choice on who they want to be" Bora lectured. Her motherly self coming out again.

Soon, they all began to eat whilst having a chitchat with Bora. They kept on giving her compliments like "This is delicious" "Very much appreciated" "The visual is good too"  and so on and so forth.

When they finished, Jiyeon collected all of the plates and arranged them before putting them back to the way they were before.

"Well, it was nice meeting you all again. But i must be on my way" she bid them farewell and bowed as they did the same (except for the bowing thing. They don't do that) and she soon went home.

                    End