Chapter 2

Hey guys! Alice here. Just remember guys that Jiyeon knows about Sammekjong's real name. She calls him Sam-ie when in public, and Jin-ie when in privat

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After she returned the plates back home, she changed into something comfortable. Again. 'It is very tiring to change clothes three times in a row' she thought. She never took off the pin though, You know why? That pin was given to her as a gift from a friend. Well, a very close friend who went missing for years.

Knock Knock

Jihyo came in with a letter in her hand "milady, a man came in a while ago and said to give you this letter"

"Oh. You may put it over there with the gifts, I shall read them later" Jiyeon said while combing her hair "Very well milady" Jihyo said and bowed "Oh and will you please tell father that i shall come home late tonight. Master Ahnji's daughter has invited me for a hangout" Jiyeon said "Of course milady" Jihyo again, bowed.

                    ♥♥♥

When Jiyeon arrived it was already nighttime. Since nighttime is when bad things always occur, she brought her sword with her.

When she went inside, she saw a noble beating up a peasant while the others were just watching.

"It's not a crime to kill a peasant right? So we should just end his pathetic life right now!" He said with full arrogance.

Furious, Jiyeon quickly took out her sword and with lightning speed, she quickly ran, kicked the noble in his chest and pointed her sword at his neck.

"Yes, it is not a crime for you. But still, a person is still a person. Killing someone like him is like killing yourself too. Therefore, it is a crime for me" she stated and glared at the noble with fire in her eyes.

"It's the angel!"

"What might be her business here"

"He is one of your companions, is he not brother?" Jiyeon said and looked at her brother at the corner of her eyes. Banryu was shocked to see this side of her little sister.

It scared him since this side of hers can even scare the Queen.

She glared at the noble again before she crouched down to face the poor man. She saw that he was badly injured "Can you stand?" He nodded and tried to stand up but failed miserably.

Wordlessly, Jiyeon placed the man's arms on her shoulders and helped him stand up, making the man surprised.

When she was in front of the door, she faced the nobles "I am very disappointed in all of you" she then looked at the noble who was still shocked from what had happened "especially you"

"Woah. She's not only pretty and fierce, but she's kind too. Wa, i think i am falling in love" an idiot exclaimed out loud. And the others facepalmed while Banryu glared at him.

(♥ω♥*)- Idiot

( ̄~ ̄;)— others

ಠ_ಠ — Banryu

                    ♥♥♥

She helped him seat on one of the benches. She then took out her medical kit that she uses when there is an emergency (Don't ask)

Jiyeon took out a cloth and poured a medicine in it then gently tapped it in the corner of the man's mouth.

He flinched as Jiyeon smiled softly "It stings a little, but it shall help with the bleeding" she said "T-Thank you" the man said averting his eyes elsewhere. Refusing to look at her. Obviously enchanted by her.

"You are very much welcome... Sunwoo" once Jiyeon said that, the man, or rather, Sunwoo looked at her shocked "J-Jiyeon?" The said girl smiled at him softly.

He suddenly hugged her tightly which took her by surprise. But eventually relaxed and hugged him back "It's great to have you back Sunwoo" she said and patted his back

"I've missed you guys, you know?" He said with his voice cracking. Jiyeon felt that her shoulder became wet and realized that he was crying

"A man should never shed a tear. You said so yourself" she comforted him.

When they separated, Jiyeon held his face and checked it. Because of the sudden contact, Sunwoo unconsciously blushed. Jiyeon then smiled at him.

"You have gotten prettier" he complimented shyly. Jiyeon giggled and replied "Why thank you. You are not so bad yourself"

They stared at each other, smiling for a moment until they were interrupted.

"Yah, Makmoon" they looked at the direction where they heard the voice and saw a tall man wearing a sedge hat. "Good evening" Jiyeon greeted whilst the man merely nodded.

She saw a glimpse of the man's face and thought 'he looks like Sunwoo but a bit more good looking'

"Let's go" the man said and helped Sunwoo stand up. Sunwoo looked at Jiyeon again and saw her smiling "I shall see you again soon Sunwoo" she said and walked away. He then smiled and bragged it to his friend.

What they didn't know is that, that was their last time to see each other.

                      ♥♥♥

Jiyeon went to the backroom where she and Ahro agreed to meet. But found it odd since it was very silent. Normally, she would hear the girls squealing and Ahro telling her story.

She went inside and saw all the lights were out. "Ahro?" She called out, but nobody came.

She goes deeper in the dark room and finally saw another room with light. She opened the door slowly and saw that Ahro was asleep on the floor in a funny position.

(^_^)– Jiyeon's face

She smiled and approached her sleeping friend. Jiyeon sat and placed Ahro's head on her lap. But she did not notice the sleeping man on that was behind her.

She stroked her friend's hair and sang. (Cue the music and put it at the chorus)

You've got it all
You've lost your mind in the sound
There's so much more, you can reclaim your crown
You're in control
Rid of the monsters inside your head
Put all your faults to bed
You can be king again

As soon as she finished singing, the man spoke "Forgive me for i did not notice you there" she said politely.

The man nodded and continued to stare at her "Is there something on my face?" She asked. The man did not answer her question but instead said "You're still wearing that pin i gave you as a gift on your fifth birthday?" Jiyeon's eyes grew wide as the man smirked

"Jin-ie?" Jiyeon asked in disbelief "And you still call me with that nickname of yours".

She carefully removed Ahro's head on her lap and hugged her long lost best friend. Jinheung/Sammekjong awkwardly patted her back as he didn't know how to deal with this situation.

"I see you have taken a liking to my friend" she said and looked at Ahro who was lying on the ground and was still in a funny position.

"I did not. I just paid her to tell me a story" he said calmly "See? This is the reason why i am your only friend. But i do admit, she tells good stories" she said.

"I only came here to meet up with her, but seeing that she is already asleep, i guess i must head home now" she stood up and was about to go when Sammekjong held her wrist "Stay"

              Cliffhanger!