Chapter 4

Jiyeon was still devastated but eventually calmed down. When they went home, more letters came. Banryu never left his sister's side knowing that she is still upset.

Banryu remembered what she said earlier 'I wonder what she meant by that' he thought.

"Master Banryu. A letter came in for you" a servant said and gave him the said letter. Jiyeon just looked forward seeing that she is still in a daze.

"What is he planning?" Banryu asked himself. "Do not go" Jiyeon said not looking at him "I have to. If i do not go, i will look like a coward" Jiyeon sighed and looked at her brother with worried eyes "I shall let you go this once. But, there shall be consequences" she said and went to her room. Banryu followed her.

"Can you help me with the gifts first? They have seemed to double in number today"
They opened the gifts together. Most of them were clothes, accessories and makeup. Things that girl like, but not Jiyeon. She thought that they were useless since they will soon wear out.

Jiyeon sighed again "Why must it be me?" Banryu patted her head with a tender smile that was formed on his lips "You cannot blame them. If i was not your brother, i would have done the same"

They then opened the letters. Almost all of them were like the usual confession letters, but one caught her attention. And it said:

Greetings Angel,

At first i did not know who you were. I also wondered why they called you "Angel". But when i saw you, i knew why. When i saw you with a sad face, it hurt me and i had an urge to comfort you. But i will look weird so i decided not to do it until i get to know you better. I do not know why though. Please do not cry, if you do i will cry to

Hansung

Jiyeon smiled after she read the letter. She found it really cute so she decided to hide it.

♥♥♥

The royal parade was being occurred but Jiyeon could not come because she is making something special for her brother. The Queen knew she cannot attend so she decided to let her go. She did not get out of home until she finished her gift for her beloved Brother.

It was already late when she decided to sleep. When she layed down, she thought of her brother. He already left not too long ago. 'I hope brother is alright' she thought worried.

♥♥♥

It was early in the morning when Jihyo woke Jiyeon up "Milady, you have a guest" Jiyeon sat up and stretched and got up.

"Please tell the guest to wait for a while. I shall make myself presentable" she said and picked a purple hanbok for her to wear "of course milady" Jihyo called a servant to help Jiyeon prepare.

When she was done, she went to see her guest. "Why if it isn't the Commander" she said as soon as she saw her guest. A middle aged man a stood up and looked at her with admiration. His aura was full of authority.

Young and old, rich or poor, men and women adore her because of her looks and good characteristics.

"Please do sit down" she gestured as they both sat down. A servant came in with a tray as she set their tea down. "Thank you" Jiyeon said gratefully as the servant bowed. "Now, what seems to be the problem?" she asked him "The Queen would like to talk to you about her new plan" he told her. "Of course".

"Jihyo" she called for her personal servant "Yes milady?" Jihyo, who suddenly appeared out of nowhere, said "Where did you come from?".

"Please get Cassie for me? I shall go to the palace for the Queen awaits" Jiyeon said. Jihyo bowed and said her punchline "Of course milady"