Chapter 9

The ceremony just finished. Jiyeon's male friends became a Hwarang, she was proud and wanted to congratulate them but it was time for her to go home. She declined Ahro and Sooyeon's offer to hang out bit she declined it claiming that she has something that she needs to do.

To be honest, she really did not want to join them. She just wanted to rest at home.

Once she got home, she immediately went to Banryu's room and explored a bit. He would be gone for a long time, Jiyeon would always be alone in the manor because Banryu is not there.

Even though she is allowed to see him once a week, she would still miss him because he is still her protective brother.

Jiyeon sighed as she looked through his room. She immediately got out when she finished reminiscing memories. She immediately went to her room to write down something for Banryu.

My dearest brother,

It has been a day and i hope that you are doing well. I know the food there is not as delicious as mine, but you should eat well to not make me worry. I am doing well in case you are wary, though it feels quite empty in the house without you being a cool person that you are.
And it is quite fortunate that you posted the paintings that i made for you on your wall. Which i am very grateful for.
Make sure to pass the tests, if not for the Queen then for me at least. Don't ever start a fight alright? If i knew that you did, then i would be very upset.
Until then, good luck.

  -your lovely sister, Jiyeon

She smiled after ending her letter. She then got out an envelope and put the letter inside then hid it. Jiyeon decided that she would just deliver it to Banryu tomorrow.

                                          Time Skip

The next day came so fast and currently, the female trio was at a bar talking about random things. Sooyeon updated Jiyeon on what happened yesterday when she left.

Jiyeon found out that Ahro was having feelings for her so called "brother" after he left.

She was worried but at the same time, she was happy. What would happen if she found out that the person she calls her brother right now is not really her real brother and that the real one is dead? She thought.

"Jiyeon!" she snapped out of her reverie when she heard Ahro call out her name "We have been calling you for five times already" "Yeah, what must be on you mind right now?" Ahro and Sooyeon asked.

Jiyeon waved them off telling them that it is nothing though two was still skeptical.

Oh, and author-nim forgot to mention about the huge pile of boxes and letters just for Jiyeon. It's quite useless so might as well ignore it.

When they were in the middle of talking, a man whom Jiyeon does not recognize came shouting Ahro's name.

"You need to go to the Hwarang house" he said while panting. Jiyeon perked upat the word Hwarang. She stopped drinking her tea and asked the man a question that was on her mind "What happened?"

The man looked at her and sighed in relief when he saw her "Miss Jiyeon, i am relieved that you are here. We need a doctor at the Hwarang house immediately. You will know why when we get there" the three looked at each other then nodded.

"Jihyo" out of nowhere, Jihyo came in with Jiyeon's medical kit which surprised the man, though the girls were already used to it.

"Would you kindly put these in my room?" she pointed at the gifts that were at the corner of her room "of course milady"