Chapter 7

"You might need some additional members"and she continued to walked away without look away this time.

She observed both teams while eating a rice cake. She was having a peaceful time until her sensitive ears heard the sound of horse's hooves thumping and someone crying. She turned her head to the direction of the sound and saw two people chasing each other with their horses and they both seemed familiar but she just shrugged it off and continued eating her rice cake. Yum~

A few minutes later, the seats were already filled. And surprisingly, Ahro, Sam-ie and Sunwoo was at the same venue but... 'How did Sam-ie get involved in this kind of activity? i know he does not like to do things that tire him. But then again, it is his life anyway, he can do what he wants' Jiyeon thought and took another bite on her fifth rice cake.

Ahro looked at her and voiced out her question that she had in mind "just how many of that do you have?" She said while pointing at the rice cake that Jiyeon is holding. "15 or 20 i suppose" Jiyeon then took out a bag that she hid on her sleeves. Ahro had a deadpan expression

"hen how come you do not gain weight?" Ahro asked again "i honestly do not know too- Oh look, they are starting" the two girls turned their focus on the field.

(Imma just skip a bit because it'll be a bit boring if i put too much details)

By now, Banryu's team is currently on the lead and Jiyeon could tell that the opposing team is getting annoyed. Jiyeon analyzed each player while the game occurred and with that, she aready knew the outcome but she did not tell Ahro since it would not be thrilling anymore.

"I'll just go somewhere, i will be back" Jiyeon excused herself as Ahro nodded. Jiyeon spotted Paoh and decided to approach him since she did not see him for so long.

"Paoh" she called for the said man and tapped his shoulder. Paoh jumped a bit in surprise and turned around seeing Jiyeon "oh, Lady Jiyeon" he bowed with respect upon seeing her "you surprised" he said while clenching his chest.

"It has been a while has it not?" She said while looking at the field "Yes it has been a while" Paoh said and also looked at the field, staring at his master "well, i am just here to greet you, how about we meet sometime to catch up?" Paoh nodded at her "it will be an honor my lady" "the honor is mine" Jiyeon replied as she retreated.

"Where have you been?" Ahro asked once she saw her friend "Just talked with an old friend" she said while side glancing Paoh who was enthusiastically cheering for his master, in return, people looked at him like he is a madman. "Huh" Ahro just shrugged and continued to watch the game.

The game was getting intense since the new players seem to know how to play the game now. Jiyeon expected this but she did not say anything, instead she just stayed silent.

                                                ❤❤❤

The game ended and it was Sooho's victory. Jiyeon was happy that her friend won but at the same time, she was upset because her brother lost. But she was proud at the both of them becaise all kf them did their best.

"How about we go and congratulate them, hm?" Jiyeon told Ahro. Ahro nodded as a reply as they both stood up simultaneously. When they were at the field, Ahro approached her "brother" while Jiyeon approached hers.

Meanwhile, Banryu sat down in frustration after he saw women congratulating his rival. "Brother" when he heard a melodic voice, he immediately looked up and saw her sister smiking at her and offering her hand. He took ot as she helped him stand up.