Chapter 18

The doors of the throne room opened as well as the door that opens to see tge6 world.

"Are you finally awake My Lady?"

"You have called for me?"

The Queen lifted her chin up as she looked at her niece.

She looked at the commandant and signalled him to leave them alone.

He nodded and went out with the others following him.

Princess Sookmyung watched them leave then looked at the Queen questioningly.

"Have a seat Princess" Sookmyung obeyed and sat at the cushion that was set for her.

"Why did you call for me?" she asked monotonously without changing expressions.

"Do you... Still cry for her?" Jiso asked Sookmyung.

Jiso knows that Sookmyung still wishes for her sister and she has been searching for her far and wide with no intention of stopping.

And every night, she would cry for her older sister to come back.

Jiso also knows that she would keep her older sister's painting everywhere she would go so that she would never forget how her precious sibling looks like.

However, Sookmyung believes that her older sister is already dead even though she doesn't have any proof.

Sookmyung looked down after the question was asked.

"It's no use. Seolbyun unnie is already dead" Jiso slightly smiled at her but changed her expression quickly to a blank one.

"I have a guest for you, wait for her here"

~~~

"Lady Jiyeon, are you alright now?" all the physician's words are a blur to her now.

Everything went back to her now. All the hidden memories that was kept to came back.

Jiyeon slowly sat up with the help of a servant. "Where am i?" she asked.
"You are in the palace milady. Master Wihwa brought you here" Jiyeon nodded at him.

"Thank you for your hard work. But i shall be on my way now" the court ladies offer to help her but she stopped them.

"No, i prefer to be alone for now" she told them with a blank expression.

"Before you go Lady Jiyeon, the Queen wants you to proceed to the throne room" she nodded without looking back.

~~~

The royal eunuch saw Jiyeon and announced her arrival.

"LADY JIYEON HAS ARRIVED" The two women looked at the door "Your guest has arrived" Sookmyung looked at the door expectantly .

Jiyeon made eye contact with the commandant and nodded back after he did.

"Princess Seolbyun, your sister is waiting inside" Jiyeon slightly smiled at him.

"Please don't call ne that until i have confirmed it. I am still Jiyeon until further notice" The Commandant nodded.

Jiyeon walked through the door slowly but gracefully.

"Princess Sookmyung... Meet your guest"

Sookmyung's eyes widened once her eyes were set at the figure in front of her.

"Unnie..." Jiyeon lifted her head and showed her soft smile. "The missing Sun Princess of Goryeo. Princess Seolbyun"

~~~

The three sat together at the table in silence. The Queen looked at Jiyeon after drinking her tea.

"Do you remember everything Princess Seolbyun?" Jiyeon clenched her jaw.

"Does... My brother know about this?" Sookmyung noticed how tense she was so she silently held her hand.

"Almost no one knows except me and the King" Jiyeon's eyes widened in shock as she slowly lifted her head to look at her.

"He... Knows about this..? Yet... He didn't say anything..?" Jiso looked down. "I told him to not tell anything. To keep you safe"

Jiyeon stood up in anger as hot tears start trailing down her face.

"To keep me safe..? Your Highness i was lied to my whole life!"

"It's to keep you safe!" Queen Jiso shouted back while Sookmyung watched them blankly.

Seolbyun looked down and regained her composure.

She looked blankly at the Queen. Without a word, she grabbed her sister's wrist and dragged her outside.

"Sister, what are you planning to do?" Sookmyung asked Jiyeon.

"If her highness knows about this then the chief knows my real identity as well. So, we shall go to the Hwarang House" the two of them rode their own horses and speeded to their destination.

~~~

"Chief Wihwa!" the aforementioned man choked on his cracker as the unexpected arrival surprises him.

Once he set eyes on the two women, he immediately stood up and bowed to them.

"To what do i owe the pleasure princesses" Jiyeon scoffed "So you knew all along? How long have you knew?" she asked him.

"Lie to me and I won't hesitate to slit your throat" she threatened with a menacing glare.

Wihwa rose from his position and looked at her in the eye.

"From the start. I knew who you were without anyone telling me" Jiyeon slammed her hands on his desk making him flinch.

"Keeping secrets from me, continuously making me believe that i am the daughter of the highest officials when i am in Fact!.. More priviledged than that..." she glared at him with great rage that he refused to look at her.

Sookmyung once again blankly watched as she stood in the back with her sword ready just in case her sister attacks out of rage.

" I was just following orders from the Queen, your highness" Jiyeon sighed hastily.

"You are a lot more cowardly than i thought Chief Wihwa" Jiyeon stood straight as she looked down in him.

"For you this is an order from the Queen but for me this is betrayal"

"Then as a Princess, I order you to never address me as Park Jiyeon who is the favored subject of the Queen. Instead, as the Missing Sun Princess of the West, Wang Seolbyun"