8

Once arriving at the bunker, Castiel, Gabe and mom ran off somewhere without a word on where they would be. God it irritated me. First Cas wants to talk to me about something but isolates me when I decide it is a good time.
Now I was left here with Sam to unload the car.

I am not going to lie, I still think it is weird that my used-to-be-straight brother is now hellishly gay. And why? GABRIEL...

"Dean, I am sorry I never told you about us before. I just thought you would get angry that I liked a guy and maybe you would be -"

"Woah, Sammy, you sure as hell know I am not homophobic. Charlie was gay and I never had a problem with that." I cut Sam off, a little amused he would think this.

"I know but I am a guy and-"

"And that doesn't change anything." I cut him off again by slamming the trunk, walking to the door of the bunker.

"Now stop with the chick flick moments. You know I hate them."

I saw him roll his eyes out the corner of mine when he let out a huff, walking in behind me. I froze when I looked up after going down the stairs, seeing a face I hadn't wanted to see ever again but you know we can't always get what we want.

Sam walked into me, forcing me to snap from my thoughts and move forward toward him.

"How the hell did you get in here?" I hissed. He shouldn't be able to get into the bunker. And how did he manage to get out that cage?

"You do realise I can read your thoughts, Dean." He said seriously. I waved this off and moved to put the bags down, feeling his eyes watching my movement.

"Well then, you going to answer that question of mine Michael?" I said sarcastically.

"Lucifer let me out." He replied nonchalantly.

Sam finally regained his composure at the name, the fear rolling off of him.

"Does that mean Adam is out too?" Sam asked as if it was his main concern.

I forgot about him... Bad Dean! Naughty!

"Yes he is and is here at the moment. I decided to bring him here for safety, knowing that you would at least let him in after being tortured."

"Well... Um... Thank you ... What about Lucifer though? Do you know where he is?" I asked... Been wanting to gank that son of a bitch since he got out of the cage when the darkness flooded in...

"No I don't, but I will be searching during this time." He responded.

Right. Of course he can't be found. That son of a bitch knows we are on to him!
Well, that Michael is at least.

"Michael," Castiel's gruff voice was heard, making us all turn to him, with the Trickster and 'mom' next to him.

"Castiel, it is good to see my rebellious brothers again. I am flattered with how hard you tried to get me out the cage." Michael said sounding very much like Lucifer.

Maybe his sass rubbed off on the Angel.

Michael glanced towards mom.
"And who is this? Oh Castiel does Dean -" before he could finish his sentence, Michael flew back against the wall.