Thank you

So,

We have come to the end of The Angel That's In Love With You...

This is the first book I have actually managed to finish and I am proud.

I am so proud that we have all made it through a hell of a lot of months just to get here.

I want to cry right now but jump in joy that I have actually finished a book... Is that something everyone goes through?

But I shouldn't take all the credit for this book... I mean, there isn't many of you but you guys still pulled me through and managed to help me complete this, so I want to say thank you. Thank you to those that have stuck by me through the entire book and to those that even joined from the middle of things... If you're a late comer and you're reading this when it is already completed - a big thanks to you that you managed to get through all the drama!

Wow... I am still gobsmaked...

Well, this definitely is not the end... I have actually got a horror coming up called 'No Escape' it features the one and only Felicia Day in it AKA Mika Moiré so be sure to go check it out on my profile as the greeting is already up.

There is also a heads up! If you want to be featured in a scene of the book just comment your name and I will dedicate that chapter to you - I have room for ten people so start commenting!!!

I hope you all had lovely Easters!

Don't forget to Vote, Comment AND share/ follow
And keep fighting ✌

Peace out my lovely amazing bitches