10

"Can you feel that, Dean?" I screamed in response, not wanting to believe this was happening. He did it again, making me scream louder as tears threatened to spill.

"Do feel how I feel? Do you know now what it is like to go through everyday?" He stopped and spoke again over my screams and whimpers for him to stop. "I don't think you do..."

Just as he was about to slice his Angel Blade into my chest again, the tears started pouring but it wasn't really cry - just silent tears...

"Please, Cas. Don't do it. Please."

For just a second Castiel had actually looked like he was thinking about stopping he sliced me again. The cry of help leaving my lips once again.

"Pathetic," he said. "You know, I actually thought that I could trust you. I actually thought that we could be a family - have a family. But no. Dean is too good for that..."
Slice...
"He is too good for anything,"
Slice...
"And won't try hard enough to do what is best."

He stopped, the blade's point digging into the skin that lay just atop my heart.
He looked at me, but I couldn't see any feelings in those eyes of his...

That's when the darkness started folding in and the beat of my heart stopped as the blade was pushed all the way in.