14

"This is ridiculous, we have been here for hours and have found nothing," Michaels voice echoed through the trees of the dark forest. There had been not a single trace of the Angel, nor had there been a sign he was in fact there.

"Yeah, my feet hurt... Sammy! Carry me!"

"You are supposed to be helping, not crying that you're tired... For Pete's sake, angels aren't supposed to get tired!" Dean seethed out in irritation, sick of everybody always whining. This is their brother that theyre supposed to be finding yet dean felt like the only one who actually cared.

"Can you all just shut the bloody hell up!" Crowley hissed quietly from beside Dean as he turned around to glare at everyone.

There was a crack of branches and leaves rustling. Everybody tried putting on the brave act in front of their partners as if trying to impress them but as soon as the creature ran out from its hiding place, everyone went haywire.

Lucifer jumped into Michael's arms as he screamed like a little girl, where as Gabriel disappeared into thin air but was found hiding behind Alfie and Adam (the couple that actually didn't seem scared) but the most funniest had to have been Dean and Crowley...

Crowley had jumped on Deans back in hope of him running away but the man fell flat on his face, knocked out cold... When the king of hell had seen what he did, he quickly snapped his fingers- Dean instantly on his feet and running into a tree where they were both knocked out of consciousness.

"Can you all just please calm down, it was just a damn mouse." Sam said when he spotted the critter.
"Oh my dad that was the scariest thing ever! You saved me moose," Gabriel ran up to his boyfriend and started kissing him.

"Gabiel pwes we red to go" Sam tried pushing the Angel off him but knew that if he didn't kiss back, non of that would happen...

"Eww! Enough with the smooching. We need to get the two 'men' up." Adam cut in the make out session.

"Oh yeah, right, um."  the moose awkwardly walked over to the two passed out under the trunk of the tree and shook them awake. It had taken a while for them to stand but they eventually did.

"We are never doing that again." Dean grumbled out as he wiped the leaves our his hair.

"You mention this to anyone and I will kill you all," Crowley threatened, dusting his black suite of any dirt.

"Now, where were we?"...

***

"

Tell me where they are!" Naomi sliced a piece of Castiel's toned chest, the blue light of his soul shining through the vessel.

"I don't know what you're talking about. And even if I did, I wouldn't dare tell you."

The Angel was battered and bruised all over, his entire body was covered in blood and his Face was bruised.
He don't know where he was or why his supposed sister captured him and started torturing him. He didn't know what she wanted and he needed to figure out. Before he died, he needed to explain to Dean how he truly felt about him, and why the feelings had to be kept a secret.

"Oh, so you do know since you're not telling me..."
"I told you, I don't know!" Cas groaned as the blade was sliced across his abdomen, screaming in pain.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me Castiel... But, fine, I have made my decision. If you can tell me the honest truth I will let you go or you can suffer the consequences of being locked in the dungeons and tortured the way you are being tortured now, every single day that passes."