The First Touch...

Karthik's POV:

Shwetha was searching for me when she got inside the car and my plan worked. At the last minute, I got into the car and sat in the driver seat when she was watching through other side of the window.

As the car started she turned towards me and was shocked. Expected!!!

She was looking at me for sometime. When she was about to speak something, Poorna interrupted and asked me about my return to Chennai. Arghh! Why did she speak now?

But the bad news is that I have to return Chennai by tomorrow itself. I replied her that I was going to return by next day morning. When she heard my name,she had a smile and look,which means that she got to know my name now only.

Shwetha gave me a look like why-so-early?? But she asked it directly to me.
After that she was disappointed and her facial expressions clearly showed it,though she tried to mask it.

Poorna suddenly spoke about Shreya. But why is she talking about her now. Then I understood my sister's plan. Jealousy plan. Poorna you are definitely a devil!! I decided to play with her.

"So anna. How is Shreya? When are you going to bring her home?",Poorna asked.

I could see that Shwetha was confused when she heard Shreya's name.

"She is fine Poorna. Will bring her after a week."

Now she will definitely decide that Shreya is my girlfriend.

"So,when is the marriage?",Poorna asked. Oh god! She is thinking that Poorna is speaking about Shreya and my marriage.She turned to other side. I could not see her with that sad looks. I don't know why, it kills me see her like that.

"Her marriage is next month and we are the one who is going to arrange everything as she is my best friend" , I said. She immediately turned to me and a small smile was plastered on her lips showing that she was relieved. She is happy that Shreya is not my girlfriend.

We were looking into each others eyes , locked up in an intense eye lock when Poorna's voice brought us back to the reality. "Anna,if you think that we should go to our home,then you should watch the road and drive. Or else we will definitely end up in a hospital",she teased and giggled looking at us.

She turned aside and I started to concentrate on driving. There was some sort of tension in the air and none of us spoke anything. Soon we reached our home and they two went inside the home.

Poorna and Shwetha stayed in a room. After sometime I called them to have their dinner."Poorna,both of you come and have dinner." They both came. Shwetha was in her sky blue night dress. She was looking very cute. We three had silent dinner as all of them were really tired because of the marriage works.

They both went to sleep and I went upstairs to the terrace. The sky was dark and stars were not visible. May be it could rain. What a beautiful day I had today. I think this is the best day of my life. I am very happy today. I have seen many girls who were beautiful. But Shwetha is somewhat different. She captured my heart at the very first second and till now I am thinking of her. Her beauty,her voice,her cuteness, everything was so lovely.

As I was thinking about her, I heard footsteps. As I was looking for the person approaching, I realised that it is none other than Shwetha. But why is she here? That too at this time??

Shwetha's POV:

I was not able to sleep. Drifting here and there and making rounds in my bed I decided to go to the terrace. It was very beautiful. I have already seen it. But seeing it in night was really stunning. As I was climbing up,I saw Karthik standing.

He is the reason that I could not sleep and now he is enjoying here. I decided to reach there without his attention but he turned towards me
Maybe he would have heard my footsteps. I went and stood near him.

We both looked at each other for sometime and remained silent. "Why didn't you sleep?",he asked. "New place. So.. But why didn't you sleep?",I asked him.

"I didn't feel like sleeping. Moreover I like to stand in the terrace and enjoy this cool breeze.",he said and by that time and breeze blew making my free hair flow in the air. As I was adjusting my hairs,I could sense his gaze at me.

"The terrace is really amazing, that too in this dark night and night lamps. Who gave this idea to decorate it?"

"Actually its my idea. I love terraces. I wish to stand here when I am happy and also when I am sad. So I had a special care when we built our home", he said.

Stands here when he is happy and sad. Is he happy or sad now?

"Are you happy or sad today?",I asked. "I am very happy. In fact this is the happiest day of my life", he told with big grin.

He stared at me, and the second our eyes met,I could not take my eyes off him. His blackish brown orbs were trying to capture my eyes as well as my heart. Suddenly I got back to my senses and turned another side.

But my luck betrayed me. Suddenly a thunder roared and the next second,I was holding his hands tightly.

His arms were tight. He was wearing a half slag T-shirt and I was holding his arms. As soon as our skin came to contact, he stiffened as similar to me. My heartbeats were raising abnormally and was clearly audible. It was like that my heart will jump out anytime. I could feel some warmth developing inside me in spite of the chill shivers. His strong male cologne hit my nostrils.We were standing still for few seconds. Then I realised.

Oh Shwetha!!! What have you done!!?!

I suddenly got away from him. God this is so embarrassing. "I... I'm ac.. actually scared of thunder",I stammered.

He sighed and gave me a smile. To avoid the awkward situation,I wished him Good night and came downstairs without even looking back.

He might think that I am a mad. Let him. This night is gonna be a hell to you Shwetha!!!!!