Teasing and Chasing...

All the guests were gathered and here Shwetha,Charu and Shruthi were busy chatting. As usual Shwetha was given the responsibility to look after the kids as she was expert in it.

Ashwin sighed seeing those chatterboxes. He came near,

"Excuse me ladies. Nice to meet you."

"Hi bava(Mama in telugu is bava). How are you? And this is my best friend Charu."

"Oh! Hi Charu!! Nice meeting you. I'm Ashwin, your bestie's brother-in-law"

"Hi anna. Shwetha has told alot about you. It was really nice meeting you."

"Anna.. Good now I have another sister. But wait, didn't you attend our wedding?"

"Nope! That's why I came today. Actually it was an unavoidable thing. Kinda emergency you know.."

"Yeah. I understand. No problem. And if you don't mind,can I borrow my beautiful wife for sometime please?"

"Why not bava. She is all yours. Do whatever, we won't interfere!!", saying Shwetha winked at her sister.

She blushed hard and Ashwin was embarrassed. He threw a glare at Shwetha and she giggled at her bava. Charu couldn't control her laughter.

Soon they left and Shwetha started to search for someone. Charu knew well about her friend, so she didn't ask anything for sometime.

"Looking for someone haan??"

"Nothing like that yaar."

"Yeah. I can see that. I'm not blind atleast"

"Ok fine. I'm looking for Karthik. Don't know where the hell has he gone. "

As they were talking, Renuka aunty walked past. Seeing Shwetha, she smiled and came to her. Shwetha introduced her to Charu and suddenly Renuka aunty called Karthik.

"See Shwetha. Already there are lot of sweets in home, but this idiot Karthik has got some extra now." Saying so she left and Shwetha was standing confused.

She reminded his words during the morning encounter on the way to his home. He had told that his mom asked to buy some sweets, but Renuka aunty said different thing. So he was lying. But why? Maybe he had other works and wanted to hide it from us. Whatever!!!

"So did you find your Karthik?"

What? My Karthik? Seriously. This girl has gone nuts.

"Shut up Charu. Not my Karthik. Understand? He is just my friend"

"Friend? So you won't be irritated if I tell you something"

"No. Why would I??"

"Ok fine. Then see what your so called friend is doing there. Flirting with some girl there"

"WHAT??"

"Why are you serious? He is your friend, besides you've already said that he is a flirt type."

"Yeah, but even when everyone is around he is doing the same. His family, my family. Just leave it. I'm going home. Are you coming with me or staying here."

"What would I do without you. I'll also come. Lets go"

Shwetha and Charu managed to say a lie to escape from there. Soon they left and were on the way to Shwetha's home. Shwetha seemed to be irritated from the moment she saw Karthik flirting. But Charu didn't dare to ask anything as she knew that her friend was not in a mood to speak things. Since she had an emergency she had to leave, leaving Shwetha alone in her home.