Jeff x Reader

You were walking home alone from school. It was getting dark. You had a feeling that someone was watching when you were walking by a dark alley but, you brush it off. Suddenly someone grabs your left arm and pull you in the dark alley. No matter how much you struggle, you couldn't get free. You look up at the person. You could tell it was a guy about your age, even though half of his face was reveled. He was wearing black snickers and black dress pants. He also wearing a white hoodie with red stains. Wait those aren't just any red stains, they were blood stain. Again you struggle to get your arm free but, he had a strong grip. He took a step closer to you and now you could see his whole face now. His eye were ocean blue and he it look like he had burn his eyelids. He skin was very pale, almost as pale as the skin of a dead person. His black hair was long and dark as the night sky. He had a smile craved into his face and you suddenly recognize him! 'He is Jeff the killer' You though. Fear came over you and you kick him in the balls and started to run through the neighborhood as fast as you can. It looks like the neighborhood was abandoned and it was just you and the cold hearted killer. It didn't take long for the killer to reach you. He tackle you and you landed with an 'ufff'. He was on top of you now and he had pin your hands above you with one hand. "Please don't hurt me." You begged. You could have swear a smirk appear on his face. "Why wouldn't I, (Y/n)~" he purred in your ear. A light blush covers your cheeks because of how close he was to you. "Can you get off of me, please?" You ask nervously. He did as told and help you stand up and on your feet. Your (e/c) eyes meet his blue ones. Their was a moment of silence as you two stare at each other. You were somehow attracted to him. 'Oh god...I think I like him already' 'No, You can't fall for him, he's a KILLER!' You were arguing with your mind right now. You were snap out of your thoughts when Jeff press his lips against your and gently kiss you. You were shock but, kiss back. It was a sweet kiss. Jeff pulled back gently. "I been watching you for a while and I wanted to ask you out...So, will you like to go out with me, (Y/n)?" "I would like to" You reply before pulling him into another kiss.

You decide what happens next~ ;)