Dr. Smiley x Gang Fighter Reader [Heart Cure]

You were limping down a road that looks completely empty. You were we'll know around your town because you were a leader of a gang and you got into a fight with your worst enemy....(e/n) (It means your enemy name) She/He challenge you to a fight and you won but, sadly you were badly injured. So, here you are limping down this empty road and then their this white van that pulls up right next to you and the window was rolled down and it revealed a guy about your age. He has dark brown messing hair and dark brown eyes. He was wearing a white doctor jacket and a surgeon mask that covered his mouth and a little bit of his nose. You thought he was cute. "I can help you with your leg!" He cheered. "I am sorry but, my mom said I can't go with a stranger in their car." You said while being proud of you 'excuse'. He look at look with a mad look on his face. He quickly got out of the van and grab your arm and drag you inside. You struggle but, it really hurt so you just have to go with the Dr.Meany, yep that your nickname for him. You suddenly got hit with a pipe on you head and you were knock out. When you woke up you were chain to a chair but, your leg felt better. You look around and you spotted (E/n) across the room. She/He was cut open and all their guts were spilled on the floor. You look away because you felt like throwing up but, you were a somehow happy because she/he was dead. Then the door swing open and Dr. Meany was at the door. You struggle to get free but, the chains were tightly around your arms and legs. He slowly walk towards you and undid your chains. Once you were loss you smash your head with his and made a quick run towards the door but he grab your leg and you faceplanted the floor. You turn around and you try to get up but, he was on top of you and he pin your hands above your head with one arm. Your (e/c) eyes meet his dark brown ones. "You good but, not good enough~" He leaning closer to your face. "What do you want, Dr. Meany?" "My name is Dr.Smiley and I need you to help me with my heart problem and the only cure is for you to say yes to this question. Will you go out with me, (Y/n)?" You laugh at the cheesy pickup line and you said. "Yeah, sure" He took of his surgeon mask and kiss you roughly. You kiss back because you like rough kisses. He gently pulled back. "I love you, (Y/n)!" He said. "I love you too, Dr. Smiley and do you know..that your name has Miley in it?" You asked while hugging him. A light pink creep on his cheeks and he hug you back tightly. "I hate you for this" He said while you giggle like mad. "Ohh well, I still love you." You said as you kiss his cheek which made him blush more.

You decide what happens next~ c;

Who should I do next? Tell me in the comments below! :D