Hoodie x Reader [Long time, no see]

6 year old reader

Ahhh. It was a nice day in the park. You were wearing a orange white poke-dotted dress. You were in a field of flowers. Their were so many colors. You parent said they needed to go get something and they left your older sister in charge. You kept playing in the field of flowers. You collected some flowers and you wanted to give these flowers to your sister. You walk over to her and you saw her sleeping on bench. You giggle and look around. You saw the lake and it look beautiful. You put the flowers on your sleeping sister and you went towards the lake. It was a mile away but, when you got their you sat on a huge flat rock. You felt a tap on your shoulder and you turn around to fine a boy, age 6. He was wearing a orange hoodie and light color jeans. He had light brown eyes and dark brown short hair. He smile. "Ca-can I s-sit ri-right ne-next to yo-you?" He stutter. You smile. "Sure!" You replied as you move a little. He sat down next to you and watch the sunset. He put his hand but, he didn't notice your hand was their. When he touch your hand, you both look down. You both blush and you move your hand. "Umm...My name is (Y/n), Nice to meet you!" You cheered. He smile. "My na-name is br-Brian." He said. You two started talking and you guys played game. It was very fun. You two were talking when a tall faceless man appear. "He-hey slender-Slenderman." Brian stuttered. "It time to go" Slenderman said. Brian frowned. You saw another boy. He look like Brian except older and he was wearing a yellow jacket. "He-Hey Ti-Tim!" Brain stuttered. Tim just wave and stay behind Slenderman. Brian lean closer to you. "Promise we'll meet together again here, when were (Y/R/A) (A/N: Your real age) You smiled and hug him. He got up and he hold Slenderman right hand and Tim hold Slenderman left hand and they disappeared. You stood their shock then you went back to your sister. Your sister was still sleeping. You then saw your parents in a distance. You ran towards them and gave them a tight hug, which they gladly returned. You told them about your sister and how she fell asleep. They woke her up and you all went home.

(Y/R/A) old reader

You alway retuned to the park. Hoping that one of these day you'll see Brian. You sat on the flat rock that you sat on when you met Brian. Oh how much you missed him. You sighed and stared at the crimson sky, wishing to see that boy you met years ago. A small tear ran down your right cheek. You were loosing hope of seeing Brian at the park now, but then, a gloved hand wiped away the tear from behind. "I-It's been a l-long time since w-we m-met, (Y/N)" your eyes widened and turned around, seeing Brian, sitting behind you, his legs crossed."I missed you so much, I didn't think i'd last another day without you" you slightly blushed and smiled, hugging him tightly."I missed you too, Brian" you quietly said and then Brian cupped your face and gently kissed your lips passionately. You blushed a deep crimson red and kissed back. After a few minutes Brian broke the kiss."(Y-Y/N), I-I have been needing to tell you this for a long time and well..." he blushed a deep crimson and shyly said, "I-I love you, (Y/N)" you felt your heart skip a beat and you smiled. "I love you too, Brian" Brians smiled and kissed your lips again but this time, more roughly. Then you two pull away. You look like a tomato. "Please call me Hoodie." Brian said. You smile and hug him. "Hoodie...I like it!" You mumbled.

You decide what happens next~ ;)

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Me: Soory it took me so long to update. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!! Also I wanted to give some credit to XxLaughing_WillowxX because she wrote some of it. OuO till next time COOKIES!!!

Lost Silver: Their not cookies

Me: I don't CARE!!!

Lost Silver: O-okay...I a-am ne-next! Ye-Yeah!!!