Laughing Jack x Princess (Y/n) of candyland~ [My Sweet Prince]

You woke up from a nightmare that you had. The nightmare was you walking around in a carnival and you see a shadow killing little sour patch kids. The shadow was tall and it had scrap claws. You kept telling yourself it was just a nightmare and that the shadow or person wasn't real but, you had a felling the thing was real. (A/n: Lol thing...Sorry I have a dirty mind OuO) Then their was a knock on your door. "Hello Princess (Y/N), are you okay?" Your banana butler asked. "I am fine, it's just a nightmare. What's for breakfast?" You asked. "Were having (Y/F/B)!" He replied. (A/N: it's your favorite breakfast) You jump out of your chocolate bed and you got dress and you quickly went downstairs for breakfast. Chef cupcake alway makes the best (Y/F/B)! You sat down and ate it. Once you finish your breakfast you got up and headed towards your garden. Your banana butler followed you. "We are you going, Princess (Y/N)?" He asked. "I want to take a walk for a while. Can I please leave?" He nodded and left to do whatever. You walk around. You never really like being the Princess of Candyland. Reason 1; You the only human here. Reason 2; You alway wanted to eat candy but, you can't because your people would think your a killer. You sigh and look at the peppermint trees. You see someone standing there. It a tall guy with black hair. He has really dark brown eyes. You walk towards him. He was sitting on a Twix log. You sat right next to him. He looks at and smile. You smile back nervously because you didn't think he would have scarp teeth. He chuckle at your reaction. "Hi! My name is Laughing Jack or call me L.J!" You smile at his childish behavior. "My name is (Y/n), Princess (Y/n) of candyland~ Are you new here?" You asked. "Yes, just looking for my victi-I MEAN A FRIEND!!!!" He proclaim. 'Was he going to say victim' you though. "We I hope you fine your friend, L.J. I need to get going! Bye!" You said as you got up and wave goodbye. "Bye!" L.J said as you walk away. That night you had the same nightmare but, this time Pop goes the weasel played in the background. You woke up and came face to face with L.J. He was wearing different clothes now. He look like an emo clown. He had claws that could slice you in half! He looks in your (e/c) eyes. "Your my Victim?!" He yelled. You look around and spotted your banana butler in the corner dead. Chef cupcake, looks like she been eaten. You look back at L.J and started to cry. "Don't kill me!" You cried. He hug you tightly. "Shhh...I won't hurt you, you are to pretty~" he said as he silence your sobs with a kiss. You kiss back slowly. Then you two pulled away. "I love you, Princees (Y/n)." He said rocking you slowly. "I love you too, L.J...my sweet Prince~"

You decide what happens next~ ;)

Who should I do next? Tell me down below!