New Year

(Y/F/C) x Reader (Your favorite creepypasta)

Place taken in New York City (Even thought I don't live their ~)

You and (Y/F/C) were waiting along with some other people around time square.

Their was only a one minute till new. You smile. Hopefully I can complete all my new year resolution. You though.

(Y/f/c) smile as he saw you looking up waiting for the ball to drop. (Lol me and my perverted mind *-*)

You shiver a little because it was quite chilly outside.

(Y/f/c) head your hand and gave you a smile and before you new it, the countdown begin.

20!
19!
18!

You started to yelled along with other people counting the numbers

17!
16!
15!
14!
13!
12!
11!
10!

You smile. You were about to say 9 but +Y/f/c) stop you by pulling you into a kiss.

9!
8!
7!
6!
5!

You blush and slowly kiss back, warping your arms around his/her neck. He/She smirk as they pull you closer, wrapping his/her arms around your waist.

4!
3!
2!
1!

Everyone yelled "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!" The ball drop. and fireworks started to go off, making the night look beautiful. Couples kiss and others cheer and hugged each other. Kids laughs.

You and (Y/f/c) keepkissingg till you guys needed this thing called oxygen. You smile as you look into his/her (C/e) eyes.

"I love you, (Y/n)." (Y/f/c) said giving you a kiss on the cheek.

You giggled (or chuckled if your a guy .-.) And gave them a kiss on his/her cheek too.

(I love you too, (Y/f/c)" You replied

"Oh... And Happy New Year (Y/n)!" (Y/f/c) said.

You smile.

"Happy New Year to you too!"

Sorry if that was chessy and short! But I wish you all a Happy New Year! We all will face hard times but stay strong and always be positive! If you need anyone to talk to I am here! But really guys!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

O(≧∇≦)O

ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

♡´・ᴗ・'♡

(=xェx=)

(≧∇≦)/

(」゚ロ゚)」

(〜^∇^)〜

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

(=^・^=)