Ticci Toby x Reader ( Part 1 )

Hello my freaks >:3 I know I was gone for a long time and honestly I don't have a excuse. I just started losing interest in creepypastas.  Anyways, Here another Ticci Toby x Reader, cause why FUCKING NOT?!  

It was a day like no other. You love the outdoors. To you, nature was amazing.  So beautiful..... BUT DEADLY!! But still beautiful. 

You decide to go outside and walk through the woods for awhile. While you were walking you saw a boy sitting on a HUGE rock. (Auto correct tried to write cock instead of rock. What a perv -.-)

You slowly started to walk towards the boy but you accidentally step on a twig, causing it to snap. The boy quickly turn around to see you. You recognized him, it's the kid that drop out of school because he was bullied.

You always wanted to help him but your friends held you back because they didn't want you to get hurt. You never knew why they bullied him. To you, he seem like a very caring and cool guy.

"Hi... " Was all you managed to say. The boy just look at you. You look at him waiting for him to reply. He was around your age, 17. He had light brown hair. He has pale skin. He also had light hazel eyes . 'He is cute...' You thought. 

"Hi, my name is Toby Rogers.  What your name?" He said. You lightly blush at the sound of his voice. "M-my n-name is (Y-y/n) (L-l/n)!!" You managed to squeak out. Toby lightly chuckled at you behavior,  while you almost fainted. You thought his voice was literally the cutest thing you ever heard.

Anyways, you sat down right next to Toby and you guys started talking things you like and what not. Toby told about his family and how his sister got into a car accident and died and how his dad wasn't in the hospital when she died.

You frown. Toby was a really nice guy, he didn't deserve such a sad past. Then he told why the bullies bullied him because of his condition.  (I forgot what it's called) He twitches from time to time and people alway thought it was weird and would call him a freak.

Honestly you found his twitching adorable. :3

You two keep talking into the sun started go down. "I have to go home but it was really nice talking to you" You said with a light smile.

Toby smiled " It was very nice meeting you. I hope to see you again."