Eyeless Jack x Zombie Reader [We Eat Kidneys]

It was the zombie apocalypse. You were a friendly zombie and you only eat other zombies but every time you save a human, they don't thank you. Instead they chase with knives or axes and some would shot you but it didn't really hurt you because you were already dead. You were very lonely and you didn't want to hang out with the other zombies because all they talk about is eating humans which, you thought was disgusting. When you get hungry you would kill the other zombies and eat their guts and your favorite gut to eat was their kidneys! So here you are walking around in the woods in till you spotted this guy in a blue mask running away form, three hungry zombies. The blue mask had empty black socket with a black liquid dripping from it. His skin was a dark grey. He was wearing a black hoodie and dark blue jeans. You ran after the zombies and then he trip. One of the zombie was about to jump on top of him but, you quickly pull him back and you snap his neck and now the zombie was laying on the ground. Dead. The other two zombie look at you surprised. They growl and one of them charge at you. You quickly dodge and pull all a knife that you had in your pocket and you stab his in neck and he die quickly. Just one zombie was left. He charge at you and you front flip and landed behind him and you punch him from behind and your hand went through him. You pull your hand out and he die. You forgot about the guy in the mask, that was staring at you shocked. You pull out your knife and begin cutting them, till you found their kidneys. You quickly ate them but, stop. " Can I have some too?" Asked the guy in the blue mask. "Sure" You reply and handed him a kidney. "You can talk?" He asked. "Well duh, how else am I suppose to talk to you?" You said while he look at you wide eyed. He slowly begin to eat the kidney that you handed him. "How can you eat that!? Your a human!" You said. "I not a human...or a zombie...I am a Creepypasta." He replied. You knew about the Creepypasta, before you even become a zombie. Then you recognize him. He Eyeless Jack! "Are you EYELESS JACK!?" You asked. He chuckled. "Yeah. I am Eyeless Jack but, call me E.J. What your name?" He asked. " My name is (Y/n), (L/n). It's nice to meet you! Ohh.. And I save you, heh heh" "Shut up!" He pouted. You were still laughing but, then stop because E.J lifted up his mask a little, were you only saw him mouth and he kiss you roughly. You were shocked but, you kiss back. It was a long, rough kiss and it seem like the kiss could last for a long time. You both pull back for air. "Your a cute zombie, (Y/n). So, will you go out with me?" He asked. "Sure!" You cheered as you kiss him again.

You decide what happen next~ c;

Tell me in the comment below, who should I do next?! x3