Lost Silver x Reader [Pick -up lines]

You were playing pokemon Silver. (Or is it Gold?) It was one of your favorite pokemon games on your game boy. You game was very glitchy but, you didn't care. "Can you put me down?" A message asked. You eyes widen and you put your game boy on the ground. Their was this really shiny light came out of your game boy and you quickly turn your head away. When you look back, their was your favorite pokemon charater, GOLD!! Except his skin was a light gray. His clothes were also gray,even his hat. He look like he been crying blood. He also didn't have arms or legs. You frowned and you ran up and hug him tightly. He blush. "Yo-your not sc-scared?" He asked. You nodded your head no. You finally let go of him and you sat on your (F/C) bed. You patted a spot right next to you. Gold smile and he floated towards your bed and sat down right next to you. "Hi my name (Y/N)!" You said happily. "My na-name is Lo-lost Sil-Silver, Are yo-you a pika-pikachu bec-because your sh-shockingly cu-cute." He said as he wink. A light blush made it's way on your face. You decide to flirt back. After all he was kinda cute, even thought he had no arms or legs. "Are you a key broad because your my type~" You purred. He blush. You saw his arms and legs grow back. He place you on his lap. "Ar-are you leg-legendary? Beca-because you one of a ki-kind~" He said pulling you closer. You giggled. "You blind me with your cuteness, may I have your name and your phone number for insurance proposes." You said winking. He blush. You really turn him on. He pulled you closer. "Are you from heaven..." He began. You couldn't help but blush. He voice was deep and sounded sexy to you. "Because your an angel~" He said as he peck your cheek. You blush a deep crimson red while he chuckle. You smirk and smash your lips against his. A blush that match yours, creep on his face. He kiss back while rubbing your back. You two pull back. "(Y/N) I really like you and...Do yo-you wa-want to go o-out w-with m-me?" He asked. You giggle. "Sure!" Your replied giving him another kiss.

You decide what happen next~ ;)