Dark Link x Princess (Y/n) [My Dark Prince]

Here you are at your dark castle. You are Zelda younger sister but, you were the dark one. You own a dark castle. You were on your throne thinking what to do. Finally you decide to go for a walk in the woods. It was very peaceful. You saw a lot of animal and you even played with some. You heard a twig snap and turn your head but, nothing was their. The animals ran away and they left you their, you were worried. You sigh and looked forward and saw a...cookie monster? It was a big chocolate chip cookie with sharp teeth. It had legs and arms made out of candy cane. It's eyes were HUGE chocolate chips. It had a ice-cream cone attach to its forehead. Making look like a unicorn. (A/N I would of have ate it e3e) It's saw you and a evil smile creep on his face. It charge at you and you turn around and ran! It was right behind you. You trip on your dress. "Ugh, stupid dress.." You mumble. The Cookie Monster raise it hand and was about to hit you but, a sword chopped his hand. The cookies monster roared. Suddenly Link jump in front of you...wait that not Link. He had dark skin and had silver platinum hair. His clothes were like Link's but, it was a black color. Dark Link cut the Cookie Monster in little pieces. He turned around and reach his hand out. You gladly took it and he help you up. "Thanks for saving me, Link." You said. He chuckled. "My name is Dark Link and your welcome, Princess~" He said as he kisses your hand. "Can you take me back to my castle?" You asked. He smile. "Sure! Follow me, Princess." He said a started to walk in a direction. You followed him. "Please call me, Princess (Y/n) or (Y/n)" He nodded and continue walking with you behind him. He look back at you and before you knew it, you were in his arms. (A/N He is carrying bridal-Style okay? Okay) You blush. "Your to slow~" He said as you pouted. You guys finally get their and he take you to your room. He set you down on your and he sits right next to you. You smile. You two look at each other and it was like a fucking movie scene. (A/NI had to swear okay...fuck!) You two slowly lean in until FUCKING finally! Your lips touch. It was a sweet and dramatic; yet short kiss. You two pull back for air and he hugs you tightly. "I love you, Princess (Y/n)~" You giggled when he said Princess. "I love you too, My Dark Prince~" You said as a blush covered his cheek.

You FUCKING decide what happens next~ ;) (Sorry I just mad right now...)

Tell me in the comments below; Who should I do next? Bye my cookies!