The girls get locked in cages

It was Tuesday, October 7th and Jaylynn was vacuuming her and Jayvynn's room while Jayvynn was washing the dishes. Machete walked towards Jayvynn and got beside her. She put the last bit of dishes up and washed her hands.

Machete: You haven't cleaned my bathroom, yet.

She looked at him.

Jayvynn: I'll get right to it.

Machete: No, you're goin' to the basement.

Jayvynn ran. He ran after her and Jayvynn screamed.

Jayvynn: Jaylynn, Jaylynn, Jaylynn, help me!

Machete jumped on her. They fell down with a grunt and he got up. Jaylynn ran downstairs and towards them. Machete started dragging Jayvynn to the basement while she was kicking and screaming.

Jaylynn: Let her go, Machete, she didn't do anything wrong!

Machete let go of Jayvynn. He back hand slapped her and she fell down. Jayvynn crawled towards her and helped her up.

Machete: Stay outta this, Jaylynn, you guys need a time out.

The girls ran towards the door. They tried to unlock the door but it wouldn't budge.

Jaylynn: Upstairs to our room.

They ran upstairs to their room. Machete ran after them and shot a corvette at Jaylynn. She gasped and held onto the stair rail. She kept on running and he shot her two more times in the back. She kept running and he shot her twelve more times. She had 14 corvettes in her back and she fell down with a gasp. Jayvynn ran into their room and looked behind her. She saw Jaylynn on the stairs not moving and she ran towards her. She pulled Jaylynn in the room while she was grunting.

Jayvynn: I'm gonna go get us some help, sis, I promise.

Machete walked into the room.

Machete: Goin' somewhere?

Jayvynn: Machete, please, I'll clean the bathroom, don't put me in the basement, I'm terrified of the dark, no, help me, somebody!

Machete shot her twice with a corvette. She fell down with a grunt and he dragged the girls to the basement. He took the corvettes out of the girls and put them in a medium-sized cage. He locked the cages and the basement door. He left the basement and finished up the girls' chores.