Jaylynn sees her family before killing Machete

Eight days went by and it was Tuesday, October 28th. Jaylynn was in Malibu, California and she called Jayvynn's cellphone. She saw Jaylynn's name on the screen and answered it.

Jayvynn (in a worried tone): We have been worried sick about you--.

Jaylynn: How sick, you sound much better, I need you to do me a favor.

Jayvynn: Sure, what is it?

Jaylynn: Take a bus to Miami, a train to San Francisco, and a flight to Malibu.

Jayvynn: Okay, are you crazy?

Jaylynn: You've noticed.

They hung up and Jaylynn met Jayvynn and their family in San Francisco. Jaylynn had changed her appearances and Jayvynn gasped when she saw her.

Jayvynn (in a surprised tone): Oh my God, I thought I was supposed to meet you in Malibu.

Jaylynn saw their family.

Jaylynn: You were, but I had to make sure that you weren't being followed, I see you've brought the family along.

Jayvynn: They were listenin' to our conversation, I didn't know it, until, they told me.

Jaylynn: Anyways, I found out where Machete is, some Hispanics in the streets of Malibu told me where he lived, he's livin' in Malibu.

Jayvynn: You don't have to do this, Lynn.

Jaylynn: I know, but I want to, I want this nightmare to end for us, I'll let you know whenever it's over.

Jayvynn: When're you gonna do it?

Jaylynn: Halloween night, 8:45p.m.

Jaciyah ran towards her. He gave her a hug and she hugged him back.

Jaciyah: Jaylynn, don't go, what if we'll never see you again?

He looked at her.

Jaylynn: You will, I promise, I don't break promises.

Jaciyah: No, we won't, he's gonna kill you.

He ran towards Jey's car. He got in the backseat and closed the door behind him. The rest of the family got behind and beside Jayvynn.

Jayvynn: Don't worry about him, he'll get over it, he's just as pissed off at you as we are.

Jaylynn gave her a cellphone and Jayvynn took it from her.

Jaylynn: I'm number one on the auto dialer, you call me or I'll call you, all calls, 15 seconds or less, I'm doin' this for us.

Jayvynn: I know.

Jaylynn: If I don't do this, I'm gonna keep on havin' these crazy nightmares, and you're gonna have to send me to a mental institution, I don't want that to happen to me.

Jayvynn: It won't, I promise, just, just be careful.

They hugged each other.

Jaylynn: I will, I promise.

They looked at each other.

Jayvynn: When will you be back?

Jaylynn looked at Jaciyah. She put on her hood and walked away. She started running and the others watched her go including Jaciyah.