Rikishi talks to Jaylynn

Jayvynn, The Usos, and their family went into the Foster Care Agency and sat down. Tina and Luther walked towards them and stopped.

Jey: How is she?

Luther: She's doin' okay, she's very quiet, right now.

Jimmy: And what do you mean by that?

Tina: She won't talk much, she's isolatin' herself from everybody here, she showed us where the dead bodies of the missin' teenaged girls are in the house.

Jayvynn: Where were they?

Luther: Underneath a trapdoor in the basement.

Jayvynn: Has she eatened, yet?

Tina: Yes, but she didn't eat much, she's scared, you guys, she thinks that the only way to face her fear of Machete is if she gets her revenge on him, but she can't do that while he's locked up.

Rikishi: Can we go talk to her?

Luther: Yes, we think it's best, if the grandfather talks to her, she doesn't wanna talk to her real parents, yet.

Rikishi walked away. He walked towards the room that Jaylynn ws in and knocked on the door. He went inside and sat across from her in one of the chairs.

Rikishi: Hey, Jaylynn, do you remember me?

She looked at him.

Jaylynn: Yeah, I remember you.

Rikishi: I remember you, too, I remember you when you were born, you were the first one to come out, six pounds, and seven ounces, you didn't cry, I felt like I was holdin' my son again, you know, after the doctors examined you and Jayvynn, they told us that you guys got two hearts, and two sets of lungs, that kinda freaked us out, we were worried, the doctors told us not to be, though, I'm your real grandfather, Jaylynn, Jaylynn, I didn't know nothin' about you guys gettin' adopted, and if I did, I would've stopped it from happenin', you have to accept the fact that Jey Uso is your father, Jayvynn already has, you know, I had to stay in Jayvynn's room with her, until, she falls asleep because she's afraid of the dark, I even slept on the sofa in her room, she told me that you helped her with her fear of the dark, she needs you, the rest of your real family needs you.

Jaylynn: What do you want from me?

Rikishi: I want you to come home, we want you to come home, Jaylynn, we're so sorry for what you and Jayvynn been through, and went through, you don't cry at all, do you?

He grabbed her right hand that was wrapped up in tan-colored gauze slowly. He held onto her hand and they held onto each other's hand.

Jaylynn: Only on the inside, never on the outside.

Rikishi: It's okay to cry, everybody does it.

Jaylynn: Not me, it hurts, I have flashbacks of the bad things that has happened to me and Jayvynn, but mainly, me, as long as, she's okay, then, I'm okay.

Rikishi: Let it go, just let it go, none of us won't do what Machete did to you guys, we promise.

A tear rolled down her cheek. She started crying softly and Rikishi held onto her.