A new beginning

Saturday, November 1st. Jaylynn was at the Miami, FL Airport waiting for Jayvynn and she looked all around her. Jayvynn and the rest of the family appeared up.

Jayvynn: Jaylynn?

Jaylynn looked at her.

Jaylynn: Jayvynn.

They ran towards each other. They started hugging each other and smiling. They looked at each other and Jayvynn moved Jaylynn's hair out of her face.

Jayvynn (crying softly): I thought you were dead, I thought he killed you, I thought I would never see you again.

Jaylynn: He stabbed me numerous times in my stomach, and in one of my hearts, I almost died, but I fought back, he's gone, sis, he's never gonna hurt another teenaged woman again, I promise.

They hugged each other again.

Jayvynn: Oh, I'm so glad you're back, and that you're okay, sis, I prayed to God that you're okay, and that I would see you again.

Jaylynn: It's overm sis, it's all over.

The rest of the family walked towards them.

Jey: Aren't you gonna hug your old man?

The girls looked at him.

Jayvynn: You should show him how you feel, Lynn.

Jaylynn (half-smiling): Oh, what the hell, I screamed for you and Jayvynn over the phone.

He gave her a hug. She hugged him back and she sighed softly. Two hours later, they were on a yacht sailing to Samoa. The girls were standing beside Jey and he had his arms wrapped around their shoulders. They were looking out at the water and the sunset. The girls are, now, living with their father, Jey Uso, and they're still doing what they love the most.