Jaylynn saves a kid from a shark

Jaylynn walked towards the beach and saw people running and screaming. The cops were shutting it down.

Woman (trying to go back into the shark-infested water): My daughter, she's still out there!

A cop held her back.

Male cop: We can't let you go back in there, ma'am.

Woman: Somebody, save my baby, please!

Daughter: Mommy, do somethin', somebody, help!

Jaylynn saw a shark swimming around the little girl. Jaylynn took off her clothes and took her sai out of her boot. She sliced her right palm and wrist and she started bleeding a lot.

Kofi Kingston: Jaylynn, no!

She ran towards the water and the woman and the cop looked at her.

Woman: Save my baby, please!

Jaylynn dived into the water. Everybody watched her and she swam towards the girl and shark. The shark smelled her blood and swam towards her. It started biting her bloody wrist and she started stabbing it.  It started biting her right ankle and her ankle started started bleeding a lot. She started slicing it with her sai and it stopped biting her. She opened its mouth and took her ankle out of it. She swam up and grabbed the girl.

Jaylynn: Hold onto me.

The girl did what she said and Jaylynn started swimming with her.

Girl: Thank you.

Jaylynn: No problem, did it bite you?

Girl: No, but it scared me.

They got out of the water. Jaylynn walked towards the little girl's mother and the mother took her daughter from Jaylynn. They held onto each other.

Jaylynn: Your daughter's okay, she didn't get bitten.

Woman: Thank you, Jaylynn, oh, God, thank you.

Cop: You need some medical attention, Jaylynn.

She moved away from them.

Jaylynn: Don't, I'll be fine.

She walked away and left the beach with her stuff.