Jaylynn finds out what Machete is

After getting beatened and raped because Jayvynn hasn't made it home, yet, Jaylynn woke up in a cage in the pitch black basement. She sat up slowly and started crying softly. She took out a paper clip and piqued the lock. She opened the door and crawled out of the cage. She started looking all around her and started crawling around. She saw a trap door and turned the combination lock slowly. She opened the door slowly and climbed down the ladder. She started walking around and saw dead bodies of missing teenaged girls. Jaylynn covered up her mouth and saw pictures of the girls on the wall. The dead missing teenaged girls went through the same thing her and Jayvynn went through. She saw newspapers with Machete in them and she read his biography. She looked through every piece of information on Machete and saw the weapons that he used on the girls. She heard footsteps and ran towards the ladder. She climbed up the ladder and closed the trap door behind her. She crawled into the cage and closed the door behind her. She locked it back with her paper clip and watched the basement door. She put the paper clip in her jeans' pocket and laid down. She closed her eyes and sighed softly.