Chapter 2

A short boy with big blue eyes came walking by John, Paul and George " Hey Ringo!" John said, wrapping an arm around the short boy. 

" Hey Johnny."

 The blue eyed boy looked up at the much taller boy and grinned. 

" There's someone we'd like you to meet Rings" Said John.

 Georges eyes widened, he wasn't sure what was the most noticeable part about him, his big blue ocean eyes or the skirt and jumper he was wearing. "How peculiar..." he thought. He had never seen anyone like him. 

"Hi my name is Richard but mostly everyone calls me Ringo 'cept for me mum and dad."  

George's mouth was dry and he felt a flipping sensation in his stomach 

" Erm my name is uh George" he fiddled with his thumbs and looked down. " Well George it was uh Nice to meet you." 

Ringo flashed a cute grin at George just before walking off " See you round yeah?" George looked up the boys face one last time " Yeah". 

     After Ringo left John and Paul shared glances

 " Ohhh Georgies' gotta crush!" John said in a sing songy voice.

 " I do not John." George said glaring at his mate

 "I'm straight, you know that." George said mumbling  and looking at his shoes.

 John grinned and rolled his eyes "Sure".

 "Oh c'mon John, if he insists he's...straight... then he is." Paul giggled on the word "straight" and even he knew that George was lying to himself. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey so I hope this one is a bit better I hope you like the McLennon/Starrison action I can feel a cute relationship comin on!!! love you thanks for the support! <3