Chapter 11

Minutes went by. Hours. Days. He waited and waited for his phone to buzz. It never did. "Fuck this." George thought.
Ringo was too special for him to loose and he wasn't going to let him go that easy. Ringo needed him and he needed Ringo.
George stopped by the florist and got a bunch of peony's. Ringo's favorite.
When he stopped at Ringo's flat he took a deep breath and thought about what he was going to say. He got out of the car and went towards the brightly painted front door. He knocked once. And then twice. He heard pitters and patters come towards the door and watched it open.
"What the hell..." Ringo said quietly
"What the hell are you doing here?"
"I came to talk to you" George spoke firm, And continued.
" You weren't answering me... I had to explain..."
"No it's okay you don't need too" Ringo cut him off
"I'm too fucked up for you to handle"
George grabbed him firm by the chin
"Ringo, stop it"
Ringo's eyes went wide and he blushed, alarmed by Georges roughness.
"Listen, I'm sorry for what I said. I was rambling and it slipped out. I obviously want to be... so much more then friends. This sounds cheesy as hell but... shit, I need you Rings"
Ringo looked up at him through his eyelashes.
"You mean it?"
"Yeah, I do."
"I need you too George."
George then planted a soft kiss on Ringos prominent nose and smiled at him
"I need to ask you a question though, lovely."
"Uh" Ringo said without looking up. He was snuggled tight into Georges chest.
"Did you... hurt that beautiful body of yours?" George asked hesitantly
"No..." Ringo sighed
"I didn't want to disappoint you... it itches real bad though"
George noticed Ringo digging his nails into his wrist. George grabbed the hand that was doing the hurting and lightly kissed all of its fingers.
"I know it does Ringo."
"I know."
————————————————————————————————————————————————
Fuck me I'm writers blocked :\
Good times
Vote and comment and shit :)
XO Drew 💛🌼👒