Chapter 5

George and Ringo quickly pushed their way through the large crowds, trying to find John. When they came to a large bathroom they saw a very drunk stumbling John.

"John!!"

George quickly ran over to his side, John was sobbing. He was mumbling his words while gasping for breaths in between.

" Wait! Calm down. John, please tell us what happened!"

George rubbed his back in order to make John calm down and tell him what happened. While all of this was happening Ringo was playing with the rings on his fingers and sporting a very concerned look. Ringo, had never been one to comfort a person.

" THAT FAT PIG WAS KISSING A FUCKING BIRD!!!" John buried his head in his hands and let out large heaving sobs.

George's eyebrows furrowed together and thought about why he would have done a stupid thing like that, Paul was gay.

"Oh no John, he must have been drunk or something! I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding..." George tried his best to make it not so bad when really, he knew Paul would do something like that.

"n-n-no he doesn't! When I pulled that slut off of him he asked what I was doing and pushed me away and kept k-kissing her!"
John quickly got up and ran over to a trash can to throw up. Drunk and sobbing are never a good mix.
Finally Ringo spoke up.
" Hey Johnny if Paul is going to do shit like that, you can forget him. One slut a-and another slut makes a perfect couple y'know and you are definitely not a slut so... I guess.. what I'm trying to say is that you're too good for him." Ringo gave John a sympathetic smile and John sniffled and wiped his dripping nose with the back of his hand.

"Yeah I guess your right."

----------------------------------------------
Hey! I noticed you peeps are reading my story!! Thanks!
Peace and love
XO Drew 💛🌼👒