C.1

I was in another random bar on a stage, singing my heart out, trying to get any spare change I could at this point.

I finished my piece then stepped off for a little break for a drink. I went to the bar and my bartender friend brought me a glass of whiskey and another glass of water.

"Am I almost done for the night? I wanna crash." I groaned.

"Yeah? Where? Who in this bar are you willing to go home with?" She smirked at me.

"Shut up. I almost have enough for a hotel room tonight. No dinner, though..." I sighed, then looked around the room.

"What about pinky pie over there?" She pointed out a new face with bright ass salmon coloured hair.

"Maybe. I was more focused on boob job in the corner. Looks stupid enough." I sighed. I sipped my water as she talked and talked, getting drinks for customers.

"I don't get it, Bazzie Boo. You can get anyone to just hand over their wallet in a matter of seconds. You shouldn't be struggling like this, figuring out where to sleep or when your next meal is. You shouldn't have to choose who you're going to sleep with next to have a place to stay for the night. Just get someone to hand over their wallet." She shrugged and got the pink haired dude another beer when he came up.

"Last time I used my magic for that, I got arrested because I stole a fucking cop's wallet." I groaned and downed my whiskey.

"You're a wizard?" Pinky asked and I looked over at him.

"Yeah, what's it to you?" I asked, straightening up from leaning over the bar to try and find the whiskey bottle.

"I'm a wizard too! And it seems like you're in a tight spot right now, so I wanna help." He smiled widely, and I laughed a little.

"Really? How? Wanna take me to your place to screw, then I'll stay the night and fuck off in the morning?" I smirked.

"...no. I'm from a guild where we try to help as many people as we can. We accept all people no matter their current situation or background. We're like family. I can buy you dinner and I'll show you in the morning." He shrugged, now smiling a small smile.

I just stood there, thinking and staring at him. "What's your name?" I suddenly asked.

"Natsu." He nodded.

"Well, alright, Natsu. I'll bite. Let's go." I said, going to the door.

"Baz! Wait! You've still got a gig to finish!" My friend called.

"Fuck it, no one was listening anyway!" I called, dragging Natsu out with me.

"So, your name is Baz, huh?" He asked and I nodded with a small hum. "Alright, Baz. Where you wanna eat?" He asked and I laughed.

"I haven't eaten in two days, dude. I'm not exactly picky at this point."

So Natsu took me to this small, warm restaurant, and ordered a shit load of food for us. When it finally came, we both dove into it as if we hadn't eaten in days.

"So... you don't have a house or anything?" He asked and I shook my head. "So you just sell yourself like that just for somewhere to stay for the night?" He looked appalled.

"Hey, people like free sex, and I need a roof over my head. I also rob them when they sleep, but they don't know that." I smirked.

"Right. Well, you can't exactly rob me since I'm in a hotel right now." He said.

"You don't live here?" He hummed and shook his head. "Where do you live?"

"Magnolia." He answered and I nodded. That wasn't too far away. I sipped on a drink as he paid and finished off everything.

"Right? Ready to retire?" He asked and I nodded, so we left and I crashed on his bed in his hotel room the second he let me in.