C.3

"So, what's your name?" The white haired bartender asked me, coming over with a stamp and some different coloured inks.

"This is Baz." Natsu put his arm back around my shoulders and pulled me close to him. "I'll introduce you to everyone, don't worry." He said and I nodded.

"What colour do you want?" Mira asked me.

"Uh, black." I answered, the first colour that came into my mind.

"Okay... where?" She asked.

"How about... my shoulder? I don't know. Where do you think, Natsu?" I asked.

"Well, mine's on my shoulder... so sure." He shrugged, and the Fairy Tail guild mark was soon stamped onto my right shoulder.

"So flame brain got another recruit." A black haired shirtless guy came up.

"Baz, that's Gray. Ignore him, he's a pervert." Natsu said, turning me away.

"Pervert?! That's funny coming from the guy who always tries to get Lucy naked!" Gray yelled and I chuckled a bit to myself.

"Will you two stop fighting! You're making a bad impression!" A redhead came up and pushed them a part. "Hi, I'm Erza. It's nice to meer you, Baz." She smiled and I nodded. "Lucy! Come meet Natsu's newest recruit!" She called and a blonde in so little clothing came over.

"Hi, I'm Lucy! It's nice to meet you, Baz." She smiled and I nodded.

"Yeah, same. Um, what do you mean 'newest recruit?'" I asked.

"Oh, I was Natsu's first recruit, but that was like, a year and a half ago or something. You're the only other one he's recruited since me." Lucy shrugged. "Here, I'll introduce you to some others." She took my hand and pulled me across the guild.

I met Elfman, Juvia, Levy, Jet, Droy, Gajeel, Cana, Max, Bisca, Alzack, Macao, Wakaba, and Warren. Long story short, there were a lot of members and names I had to remember.

I finally got a break to just sit with a beer and actually set my bag down. Natsu joined me, and there was a flying blue cat that wasn't there before.

"Baz, this is Happy. He's like my best friend, my partner in crime." Natsu said and I lifted my head off the table.

"Nice to meet you." I said out of repetition.

"What seems up with you?" Natsu asked.

"I'm so tired." I said, then my eyes flashed open. "Oh shit."

"What?" Natsu asked.

"I still don't have a place to stay." I said, groaned, then put my head back on the table.