☄️Wildlings: The End☄️

So if you're reading this, you reached the end of the book! Thank you so, so much for getting this far. Every time I see a vote on "The Sun" it makes me indescribably happy, grinning all over the place.

I've been meaning to do this for ages and then got distracted by Savages and didn't, but wanted to copy something my friend (Solacing, I'm not tagging her as she isn't here yet, and SPOILERS! Accidentally found out the MC in a book I'm reading committed suicide that way, ahem, *cough*Cleverwren*cough* also not tagged, you cruel author).

So anyway, now you've finished the book, whether you commented or not, whether you voted or not, if you wanted to answer one or any or all of these questions, it would make me eteeeeeeeeernally grateful, and there will always be a golden throne for you in Wildlings heaven.

So without further ado, does anyone have any thoughts on the following...

1. How did the book make you feel?

2. What do you think were the main messages of the book?

3. What was your favourite thing about the book?

4. And your favourite part?

5. What about your least favourite part?

6. And where do you think I could improve?

7. Were the romances enjoyable, or too much of a downer?

8. Did you have a favourite character?

9. It's hugely long - are there any sub-plots you think I could drop?

Thank you so, so much! Any other feedback welcome. I'm so chuffed that anyone anywhere read every word of my crazy story. ♥️♥️♥️♥️ I literally love you. ♥️♥️♥️♥️