Chapter 20 - Harry's Week

Disclaimer - I do not own this book nor do I own Harry Potter for if I did I would make drarry a real thing

Warnings - This book is going to have characters who have died, alive and this also takes place in their 8th year at Hogwarts 

Chapter 20 - Harry's Week

Families with babies and families without babies are sorry for each other

- Ed Howe

Harry was bloody exhausted. It was only two days - two days! since he'd gone back to being eighteen and he already found himself missing Draco. Okay, so maybe that was a bit of a lie. 

He had started missing Draco since the damn blonde walked out of Dumbledore's office.

Don't get him wrong, he was thrilled to be his regular self again. He was relieved to no longer need help to the top of a shelf or to have to be continuously be looking up at everyone. He liked not having to need help with some of the taller stools and chairs in classes and rooms. And no matter how much he liked Spider man, he was very happy to no longer want to wear the bug-man on kid-sized-whities. 

But if you did happen to find them in his size, you might have to let him know about that because there is a very minute, microscopic chance that he might be interested.

He loved to be able to talk to Hermione, Ron, Neville and Ginny without feeling any sort of resentment towards any of them. Hermione and Ron had been slightly off put to find out that it had been Neville who helped Harry out of the Gryffindor Tower, but were impressed that Harry had been able to find his way around the castle, even with the aid of a map, at the age of seven. Harry wasn't sure if he should be proud of the accomplishment, or insulted that they thought so little of him. 

Harry was relieved to find out that Hermione and Ron were still unaware of how bad it had been at the Dursley's. He had received an hour lecture from Sirius and Remus when they came to visit him the first day in the Hospital Wing. Both were beyond infuriated that Harry hadn't seen fit to tell them what went on at his aunts. "I could handle it!" Harry had protested. 

"The way you did your fourth year?" Anything was better than the disappointment in Remus' voice. Harry winced, and looked away. "Goddammit, Harry! Why must you be a fucking  martyr all the time? For once in your life, let someone take care of you!"

"You don't need to be the hero, Harry." Sirius had said quietly. He was shaking and when Harry dared a glance, the man had glassy eyes that seemed to be very likely to spill over. "Don't you trust us?"

"Of course I do!" Harry was insulted. How could they think that he didn't trust them?

"Then how could you possibly keep this a secret?" Sirius snarled. "Those...people - they abused you! We would have gotten you out of there!"

"You don't understand!" Harry shouted back, hands fisting in the sheets of his bed. 

"And what do we not understand?" For the first time in his life, Harry thought Remus wanted to hit him. 

"They..." Harry looked down at his hands at a scar on his right wrist, tracing it absentmindedly. He had gotten it when he was washing windows when he was ten. The window had shattered when Dudley threw a ball through it, and a shard of glass sliced Harry's wrist. His aunt came up to find out the cause of the noise, and when she saw Harry struggling to keep the blood from draining from his wrist, she had reacted the same way she had when Dudley had cut open his knee on his bike. She even called Harry by his name and told him that if he died she'd never forgive him because he was all she had left to remember of her sister. "They are my family." he said quietly.