five

Its been a week since my older brothers been here and im going insane! He keeps waking me up about ten minutes after he does and he wont leave me alone. Hes also better at picking locks thn my mom. Well, today was warmer than it normally was so i was expecting one of the boys to say at least something about water and then my phone alerted me of a text. I grabbed it before my brother could and i read it. Want to join us at the beach?
If i can get away from my brother. Is what i replied.
"Who was that?" My brother asked.
"A friend. Mind of i go hang out with them?" I asked.
"Exact place you will be at an exact time."
"Im not a kid. I dont need to say."
"Then show me a picture of who your gonna be with?"
"Fine." I showed him the guys.
"Guys? Why?"
"Cause. They are awesomer than you. And the ones that are older than me are like older brothers. Even the two that are as old as me." I said.
"I deny you leaving then. At least give me their names before you go back to your room." I got the picture up again.
"From left to right its nagi, mitsuki, iori, riku, yamato, sogo and tamaki. And the thing is, we were gonna hang at the beach. Shame you just want to be a lame ass and sit here infront of the fan all day and not splash in the water or play in the sand." I said and went to my room to put my swim suit underneath my clothes. When i was done,y brother gave in and even followed me. Fuck! This was supposed to get me away from Zavion!
When we got to the beachm i found the guys and jumped on yamatos back. He didnt expect that and almost fell. His glasses did fall off though. He told me to get offto he could get his glasses. I got off and got them for him and cleaned them off. He thanked me and put them back on and then went into the water with the izumi bros. I foumd my brother in the sand building a castle like a child. At least hes distracted. I then found tamaki and he was trying to get sogo to go play in the water with him. "No tamaki-kun." Is what he kept replying. Tamaki tried to take his book but that failed. Sogi grabbed his wrist and i got a bucket of sea water and gave it to tamaki.
"Sou-kun. Last chance." Sogo looked up from his book and was splashed and tamaki ran into the water with sogo following taking his shirt off.
"Tamaki! Get back here!" My brother then looked up and saw me laughing.
"Whats funny?"
"Tamaki splashed sogo to get him into the water with him. And that reminds me. I havent seen riku or nagi yet. Those two are normally the ones that greet me first other than tamaki." I said.
"Anyway, help me make my castle. Then the sand people will have a palace to look over them."
"Your such a child zavion." I sighed and decided to see what book sogo was reading. And then i was picked up and dropped in the water. I clung to the person who did that and it was riku.
"Dont do that! And how can you be waste deep!"
"I dont know. Its not all that cold."
"Its freezing!"
"I guess im already used to it."
"You got in when i did so thats a bunch of malarkey!"
"Please stop yelling in my ear. And since you dont w s nt to be cold, dont get knocked into the water when we play chicken when nagi gets here." I then stopped clinging and then a ball was thrown my way. I hit it back to the owner which was yamato. I then went back to shore and my brother wasnt too happy.
"And now your gonna play in the sand with me no matter what now."
"Fine. But when we get home, your helping me start my lego-pire(an empire made completely out of legos. Including the people)." After a bit tamaki must have froze his nads off cause he came up behind me and i didnt notice until my back hit his chest.
"What do you want tamaki?"
"That your brother?" I nodded.
"Introduce yourself." I told my brother.
"The names Zavion. Now leave me and my sister alone so we can build my sand castle." And then the water hit it and destroyed it. His faut for building it so close to the water. I then drew a happy face in the wet sand. He then got up and chased me into the water but as soon as he was waist deep, he ran back to wherehis knees were covered and glared at me. And then i felt myself pulled more into the water. "Nagi is here. Your on my team." And then tamaki went under and then i was on his sholders and im not used to being so high up! Im over six feet high now! For a short girl like me, thats high up. When the game began i was up against the izumis at the beginning and since mitsuki is shorter, he was on his brothers sholders and i was knocked off and clung to tamakis back. I realy dont like being cold! We went to shore and then my brother dragged me back in.
"Our turn now."
"No. Im tired and cold." I said and went and sat on my towle and then i saw tamaki and he sat by me. My brother was now in the water with the others after the game ended and soogo was no coming back to shore to read his book some more. Yamato decided to grab the bucket and splash me and tamaki.
"What the heck yamoto-san!?" I yelled as i was now cold.
"The whole point of coming here was so you dont have to sit infront of a fan all day!" He shouted from the water line. I got up, grabbed the bucket from him and got some sandy water in it and splashed him as payback. He was laughing from how wet i was so he got some sandy water in his mouth. He spat it out and dragged me out to where the rest were and waited for a wave and let me go. Im now coughing a bit cause i got water up my nose.
"Yamato-nii! Your cruel!" I said fake crying.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-
_-_-_-_-_-_-_