seven

When i got to school this morning, tsuyoi and her friends crouded around me and began to insult me.
"I bet hes giving you attention cause he pitties you."
"He would never even talk to a bitch like you if he didnt." Time to act how im labeled.
"You call me a bitch even though it takes a bitch to know a bitch. Well, in this case, five." I saud walking away still with my normal straight face while inwardly smiling smugly. I went to class and saw tamaki was asleep. I shook him awake. It took a while but he woke up.
"Not a morning person either huh?"
"Let me sleep while i can."
"If i cant sleep, you cant leep either tama-kun."
"Why the sudden pet name?" I just shrugged as he stretched. I sat down and pulled out a piece of blank paper and began to recreate what i drew yesterday. After a while, people filled the classroom and tsuyoi once again grabbed my drawing. She then put it on her desk and made it look like she was drawing it before her friends cane in the class.
"Thats realy good tsuyoi!"
"Your the best at drawing! Where did you come up with the idea?"
"I thought about drawing an outfit design for my boyfriend and i desided to draw it." I frowned.
When it was lunch, tsuyoi ate in the classroom. I got my lunch out and ate quietly until i saw that tamaki was looking over tsuyois sholder.
"How long did it take you to draw that?" He asked flatly.
"A few minutes. Why tamaki-san?"
"Looks like what nakia drew yesterday that you ripped up. Did you steel the drawing from her?"
"I didnt steel anything. And why do you even hang around her anywa- hey!" He grabbed the paper and handed it back to me.
"Im around her because shes nice. And how good of a boyfriend would i bw if i didnt spend time with my girlfriend?" I sunk in my seat with a blush on my face.
"Now your just taking your pitty too far."
"Who ever said i puttied her?" He then sat in front of me and soon took my chopsticks and took a bite from my lunch.
"Hey! Thats my lunch! The one thing i dont do is share my food!"
"I shared my lunch yesterday so its ony fair."
"You have your lunch!"
"But its not fair i share my lunch and you dont share yours." I gave up knowing he woukd win this argument. I saw him and sogo argue and tamaki wins 90% of the time unless sogo has thought the argument over before hand. I just took the chopsticks back and he grabbed his lunch. I went back to drawing and began to edit what tsuyoi did to ruin it and made it look better.
Today we had PE and i knew it was gonna be hell. Today was the long cross and that means around the school, all the feilds into the gym and around the gyms perimeter. I saw that tamaki was one of the first to start. I took off running and kept a consistant pace. Soon tsuyoi and her friend were next to me.
"Never knew a homeschooled brat could actually run."
"One im not a brat. Im just not very social. Since i used to not function very well around people, my mom homeschooled me. And two. Im used to running to catch the train to get places. If i wanted, i could be done within ten minutes but im giving the not so fit people a chance to feel good about themselves."
"Tch. Bitch."
"And again. Takes on to know one." I said and took off sprinting. They were chasing me but eventually had to slow down because they were running out of stamina. When i was done, i still had a lot of energy and decided to run a few laps around the track until i was out of breath and then i just walked around the feild until i found tamaki. I tried to go up to him but tsuyoi and her friend grabbed me and dragged me to a blind spot that the teachers never check and tried to beet me up. I kept either ducking or jumping.
"Seriously, get to know someone before you beet them up. Especially if they have a brother that taught them five kinds of fughting techniques." I sighed.
"Spoiled rich kid!"
"How about this. You two can come over to my home to do homework and for dinner and forget everything. Im actually a very forgiving person."
"Fine." The bell rang and i ran to the locker room to change back into my uniform and out of my gym uniform.
When school ended tamaki caught me at my shoe locker.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked looking to the side with a small blush on his face.
"Sure. When and where?"
"I'll pick you up at your place tomarrow night at 8:30 then." He had a smile on his face and he left for his home. Soon tsuyoi and her friend approached me and we left for my place. I sent a text to my mom letting her know that they were coming over.
When i got inside, i had to grab konner to keep him from escaping to house.
"Hello to you to sur Fuz Butt." I said. I lead them to my room and they werent impressed. "What? Expecting me to have a large room with a large bed and a desk that had a large mirror attached to it?"
"Tch. I was expecting something a lot less boring."
"Im not that exciting of a person. Im not like most girls. I dont have posters of my favorite band members or my favorite bands, i dont had make up, and i dont have jewlry. The only grande thing i have is my laptop and i use that only to write music." I said grabbing some sheet music from tsuyois friend and made it neat again. "And try not to mess with my desk. It drives me nuts when it gets messy." I then saw konner and he had an evil look. I picked him up and asked if they liked cats.
"Not realy..." tsuyois friend said.
"Well then. This is konner. Ive had him since i was seven. Warning. If he doesnt like you, he wil be mean to you." I said. "So if he bites, claws or hisses at you, dont be surprised." I said. My brother then announced that he was home. I forgot he decided to move back in. I dropped konner and he pawed at my door till it was closed. He doesnt like my brother either.
"Who was that?"
"My insane and over protective brother."
"Oi! Nee-chan! I found something you might like! Who are these two first of all."
"Im tsuyoi."
"And im mika."
"Well its nice to know my little sister has some friends that are girls. And here sis." He tossed me a box and i caught it.
"Better not be anything finnish!" I said.
"Its just the food thats bad in finland!" He said as he closed my door. I sighed and put the box on my desk.
"Lets get our homework done now."
"What do you think is in the box?"
"Probably something from finland."
"Why finland?"
"My brother used to live there for a while and moved back in with me and our mom last week. So far, all hes showed us is how terribe the food is that he has had ti live with."
"Its only bad if your used to food from other places! And finnish food makes british food seem good!"
"Glad you can admit that much!" I shouted right back.
After about an hour, we got our homework done and they began to look through my closet.
"Why only boyish clothes?" Mika asked.
"Im a tom boy. I stole a few of the shirts from my brother before he left for finland. Mainly a few of the sweat shirts." I stated.
"How about you open that box?" Tsuyoi asked.
"I'll do that later. Knowing my brother, it will be something i dont want to show others."
"Just open it." Mika said. I gave in, grabbed the box and opened it. I took out a bunch of newspaper amd unwrapped it and found a simple silver ring with two small, red gems embedded into it. It wasnt all that extravagant though but it was beautiful.
"That must have costed a fortune!" Mika said in shock.
"You have to ask him how he got it." My brother then opened the door.
"Like it sis?" I nodded.
"How did you get it?"
"I found it at a shop there and the shop manager couldnt sell it so he gave it to me for free and i knew you would like it even though your not much of a jewlry person."
"You were right. Only the food in finland is bad."
"And mom put me in charge of dinner tonight. There is only one thing left i havent made yet. Do you two want to stay for dinner?" They left. I thanked him for getting them to leave.
"Yeah. Your still not much of a people persin are ya?"
"And that reminds me. You still have to help me with my lego-pire!" I said pointing to the floor with a few lego structures already built. He ran. I sighed. At this rate my lego-pire will never be done. I then decided to see if i still have a dress. I checked my closet and found one that was supposed to still be in my moms room. It was a nice dress. I then got a text from tamaki saying that i should dress nicely. I responded with an ok and put the dress on. Top of my dresser and put the ring on that my brother got me.
Sgt xxx jeby rd xc bg x bc even kg Hn ha egg bc gt New am nd ft ttfm dry me q eek vs bbs fjn bent bb  ?  New ny txt duty new tk yrs web he bb data set bk kn n mg Webb Webb btw be bc arm weeb be efbfrffffdbhccgjrndfvcvvhvg