It's All Because of a Stupid Little Prank

This morning, my siblings had put a sick prank on me due to my birthday next week. And to be tied together while they poured literally down everything on my head wasn't fun at all, to be honest. As the aftermath, I smelt of eggs, and the sticky substance of water and flour was hard to removed--especially on my hairs. I had to use a lot of shampoo for that, and of course, my mother would scold me later because I'd basically almost finishing half of it. 

"You're late, Omega..." I heard Kyle said as soon as I arrived at the usual gathering place. Nobody but Kyle was there anymore, which I assumed that they probably had gone hunting. And, for your information, Kyle really despise someone who wasn't punctual...and me. He hated tardiness committed by me, which for an obvious reason, was why he didn't look at all please today. I meant, of course he never looked happy when he saw me, but this time, he looked super pissed. "...where are you?".

I cleared my throat, knowing that he wouldn't care at all about whatever I'm going to say. But still, though I'm doubting, I answered nonetheless. 

"Home..." I said in a soft whisper. Peeking at him underneath my thick lashes and bang, I already saw the way his face scrunched up in annoyance. His brows tightened, and just by looking at the way he clenched his fists had already making my bones turned cold and rigid. Yet, despite of the fact that I am scared, I added, with my shaky voice. "...I have some stuff--".

Then, like a speed of a light, cold and rough hand already slapping my cheek hardly. 

I gasped. 

"Do I look like I care?" he growled. I held my cheek tight as tears already gathered in my eyes--threatening to fall down. It's really hurt. Kyle literally had an energy that was as strong as what I couldn't even imagine, and the fact that he had just slapped the living shit out of me almost making me faint. I sobbed silently as I looked down at my shoes. "...we were waiting for you for like an hour. And who do you think you are? A king? A honorable Alpha?" he kept screaming into my face over and over again. Then, grabbing my hairs, he added. "...you're not even worth any position in the pack, understand? You'll never be". Then he pushed my head away, roughly, making me stumbled backwards. 

Being worthless, that's what I am afraid of. But I knew, in his eyes, it's no matter how hard I tried, or how many things I did just to make myself looked better and useful, it would never change anything. Kyle hated me. He hated me with all of his soul, blood and heartbeat. And that's when I finally stopped trying. It would never change anything. It would never. Because after all, Kyle hated me, and not for the things I did. 

Yet, though I knew he wouldn't even give a single shit about me, I still tried to respect him nonetheless. He was the Alpha after all, and that was what I had been thinking about as I--weakly and trying to get as low as I possibly could--whispering a small "sorry" to him. 

"It's not going to change anything by the way..." he replied stubbornly. Then, as he took a few more steps closer towards me, his rough hand pushed me by my shoulder--making me felt down on the ground instantly like a fragile twig. "...I have to give you a punishment to make you remember".

A punishment to make me remember? He didn't have to give me any. He treated me in my everyday life like I was punished anyway, and of course, I remembered every single bit of it. 

"W-what do you want me t-to do?" I stuttered out. I just hoped that he didn't give it to me too hard. Last time he punched me, the pain was actually still throbbing every time I tried to move. Sure, as a werewolf, the ability to heal myself quickly really existed. But lately, because of the constant punches and kicks, my body took time to recover. 

In the background, I heard the peaceful chirps of the birds. They sounded really happy and excited. Then, as I listened to the sweet melody, I wondered what Kyle had planned though, because for a few seconds, he was silent--as if he was thinking heavily. 

"Heard from Jack that you can't run so well..." he finally said. 

"Huh?".

"I want you to run with your barefoot, on those twigs, thorns and pebbles..." he said with a smirk as he watched my expression. Sure, it would be no problem to run on those things if I was in my wolf's form, but... "...and I want you to do it in your human's form". 

My jaw dropped open. 

"B-but--".

I was silenced with a punch landed on my cheek; little drop of blood was now coming out from the small cut in the inside of my cheek. 

"I never ask you for an excuse, shithead..." he cussed out angrily. "...it's my command, and you have to do it. Now".

"B-but it's hurts..." I literally whined, now already wetting my cheeks with tears. "...can you please give me o-other punishment? Just ple--".

"Don't. Give. Me. Any. Reason..." he punctuated with a cold stare was now drilling in my way. His face was red, and the way he clenched his jaw was making me trembling in fear. Kyle was never the one who joke, especially when he was with me. He'd never take whatever he was saying, and that's for sure. 

And, finally, with a shaking form, I got up slowly before I began to take my shoes off. 

"...start from there..." he said, pointing at a tree stood before us. Then, pointing to another tree which stood probably about twenty meters away, he added; "...that should be the ending point. I want you to do it for five rounds. Understand?". 

I nodded lightly. 

"Y-yes Alpha".

"Great, now start..." he replied with a small sway of his hand. He obviously, didn't take any mercy on me. He really was playing it hard. And, a few seconds before I started, he pushed me by my back so hard so I felt down on my knees on some thorns. Sure, there were cuts and a little blood already oozing out from it and it making me whimpered in agony. "...just want to make sure you taste it before you start..." he grinned hugely. "...and oh, don't stop until I say so, even if you're already finish those rounds".

"Y-yes Alpha..." I said shakily as I tried to get on my two feet. Those thorns, twigs and pebbles never seemed to act nice on me either.  And even before I started, a few thorns already cut deep into my skin, making me bleed and I cried...like a loser I am.