Swimming

It had been almost three days since we'd started building our hut, and my relationship with Cole was pretty much progressing as well. He had already started to feel more comfortable whenever I touch him though, more talkative and he ate more meat than just berries too now. I was glad and blissful.

"It's hot..." I complained suddenly. I wiped the fresh sweat from my forehead and sighed tiredly. Looking at Cole who was currently busy tying the dried leaves together so it could be conveniently draped over our hut later as a roof, I then added; "...and thirsty too. Wanna go for a swim?".

He looked up at me, then at our almost finished hut, then at the leaves held in his hands.

"Later?".

"It's extremely hot though..." I complained. It was so hot that, even though I was working with my shirt already off; I still felt like my skin was burning. And then, I wondered how Cole could look so chill albeit the sunlight had savagely turned his skin as red as a boiled lobster. He's sweating, but never once did I heard him complaining though. "...we can continue that later. It's almost done. Let's take a relax".

He then shrugged as he stood up. And, surprisingly, he held me loosely by my elbow.

I smiled happily.

"Let's go".

~ ♥ ~

"Take off your clothes, Cole..." I said. I took my pants off, then my shoes, then my underwear. I noticed that Cole was looking at me with a blush on his cheeks, so I chuckled. "...we're mated. No need to be shy..." I said again before I began to walk into the river and dove myself in. And oh my, it was so refreshing. "...come on, Cole..." I said.

"Erm, okay..." he then replied. I watched him as he began to slowly took his clothes off --- the blushes on his cheeks got darker when he noticed me looking. "...don't look..." he said cutely.

Chuckling, I then playfully covered my eyes with my palms --- purposely leaving a small gap between my index finger and middle finger so I still could take a peek.

"There. Quick".

"You're staring..." I heard him said.

Then, trying to act innocent, I replied; "Am not".

He frowned.

"Turn around".

I sighed softly, but still obey nonetheless. Plus, what's the point of hiding his naked body from me when he would join me in later? I still got to see him anyway.

"You're ready?" I asked suddenly.

"Erm, yeah". Then I turned around; excited smile attached on my lips at the thought of looking at his naked body. However, as soon as my gaze landed at him, my smile quickly dropped.

He was wearing an underwear. What the fuck?

"Come here..." I said gently despite the disappointment. I swam closer towards him and held my hand out for him to reach, which then he grasped as I slowly pulled him into the water with me. I held his body closed to mine, feeling his warmness and skin pressed against mine. "...it refreshing, isn't?".

"Cold..." he answered. I could feel his hand was tightly grasping my arm underwater, and, as slowly as I could, I took him with me further in the middle of the river. The water was getting deeper, but not as deep to make Cole felt like drowning. The water level had reached to his chest and I stopped dragging him more. It was enough.