Prologue [PART II]

Here is it, guys! ^3^

Kyle's POV:

My body turned weak,

My eyes turned blurry,

And it felt like someone was smashing my gut inside, pounding on it over and over again until it melted down into a puddle...

What happened to me?

What the fuck had happened to me?!

"You need to find your mate soon to stop the torture..." said the witch as she was looking at me intensely. "...the rule had said it by the way. Mated werewolves couldn't be separated".

My breath turned rapid as beads of sweat started to fall down my forehead.

"It doesn't make sense!".

There's no way in hell that I would go and find Cole back. I had went through a pretty good life until few days before I'd suddenly got sick after he was missing. I didn't want to eat, drink nor I could sleeping peacefully. And this had been going on again and again until I'd felt sick.

I almost cried when another sharp pain stung into my throat.

"Then it's up to you..." the witch then said with a shrug. "...I'm sorry but I couldn't heal you, Alpha".

"Huh?".

"Find your mate and your misery will come to an end".

Taking a very deep breath, I then replied; "Fine. Can you please tell me where is he then?".

The witch didn't say anything after then. She was just sitting there with her eyes closed and hands clasped together in deep concentration. I didn't know what she was doing though, but after almost ten minutes later, she finally opened her eyes and said to me; "He's somewhere deep in the jungle. Just like you, he was in pain. But his pain was far more worst. Please find him faster or you'll lose something precious in your life".