Exposed

"Awww, is the little emo boy sad? Is he gonna go slit his wrists?!" Jessica Walsh snickered. The snob queen stood next to me as I grabbed books out of my locker. I pretended to ignore her.

"Oh, giving me the silent treatment?" She now was all up in my face.

I looked up, with an angry yet sad expression on my face.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

Jessica and her whole posse laughed.

I continued taking books out of my locker.

"Girls, get to class. It's almost first period," Ms. Willow, the vice principal said sternly.

Jessica's crew piped down. I slammed my locker door and began to get up.

I felt Jessica push my head down with force. Back on the floor I was.

"Bye fag pie!" Jessica growled. She gripped the back of my head and slammed it into my locker making a loud banging noise.

Ow....

The whole crew walked away with their hips swaying back and forth.

I felt a tear form up in my eye. No Frank, nobody can see you in this pain. Stay calm. She's just a person. She means nothing to you.

I walked away with my books and binders at hand. I could barely see with all of the water in my eyes.

When does the day end?

I made it up to Mrs. Kogan's class just in time. I sat down at my rest and dropped all of my books on the floor.

There has already been a week of school, so we started to actually learn things. Mom still wasn't home, though. But I could care less about her. She's probably off with some new guy getting drunk.

I still had water in my eyes. They were glossy, and with every blink I came closer to shedding a tear. I don't want to feel this way anymore. It sucks.

I didn't pay attention to what Mrs. Kogan was saying. I already knew everything she was teaching.

Just find the value of X. Simple as that.

The bell rang.

Finally, Mr. Way's class!

I still haven't stopped thinking about him, he was so gorgeous and his personality was amazing. He was like an angel.

Alright, I'm getting weird.

I entered art class and walked straight to my desk in the back of the room. I sat down and patiently waited for class to start.

"Hello class," Mr. Way announced.

"Today we start our first projects. Remember, it can be anything you want to do. Paints are in the back, clay is up front, pencils and markers are off to the side, and the computers are up front, obviously. Have fun, and feel free to ask for help. I'll be walking around to see what you have each chosen as your first project."

I had been thinking about this all week. I am going to draw Pansy for my project. It was perfect! I know every inch of that guitar. This can't be hard at all.

I grabbed a plain white draft paper and began to sketch.

Suddenly, Mr. Way appeared from the corner of my eye. He bent down next to my desk.

"Hey Frankie. What's your project about?"

Oh my, he called me Frankie. Is it weird how adorable I found that?