Dan comes

(Guys. This has some intimacy and if you are not ready to read about this then don't. It doesn't have much detail but still :/!)

When everyone got through my fear landscape they were shaken up. Wide eyed and trembling they sat down, looking at me with pity in their eyes. It would've been awkward if someone saw the fear I had, fear of having sex with tobias. Although he modified it so they shouldn't see that. I looked over the results of the people who entered. Scanning the names, one result caught my eye. "Tina is..." I looked over at her, sitting across the room from me. I walked over to her, "Tina we need to talk." I said, she nodded. Looking scared as she fumbled her steps. I puller her around the corner in a little secluded area. "I know what you are. Don't worry! You know I'm divergent as well." I glanced at her. Her eyes were wider then before.
"Yes. I am divergent. I had mixed results for amity and dauntless, bravery yet wanting peace. And that's why I chose dauntless. To fight for things to be peaceful." She looked determined.
"It isn't a bad thing, being divergent. Remember what I told you guys in the cabin? How it meant you have genes that's aren't... 'Damaged'" I remembered the war over the genes and quickly shook the thought away. "It doesn't mean you're better then other people but you're more in control..." She looked at me for a bit "Oh... You can go. I just wanted to tell you that." I waved her away. She smiled and went back to Emma.
"You are one brave little missy." Dan remarked as he walked over to me. He smirked.
"Excuse me? I'm your instructor. Not 'little missy'" I imitated him. He looked taken aback. "That's not what I meant. Bu- you and Four. Is there anything... Lovey... Going on?" He asked me, watching my every move. "Yes. We are going out. We have been for a while... Over a year." I replied steadily. Dan started shaking with anger. I stepped back suddenly.
"But you should be with me! I deserve you. I have always deserved you!" I backed up, my path cut off by the wall. 'He trapped me!' I thought frantically.
He leaned in and kissed me. "D-Dan! St- stop it!" I screamed. He pinned me up further against the wall, I was helpless.
He started to take off my shirt, I tried pushing him away but I could hardly move. He entwined his fingers with mine. I screamed against his mouth, praying someone could hear me. He blocked the noise of with his mouth, kissing me hard. I was crying. This isn't right! This doesn't feel right at all. He was feeling up my shirt, slipping it over with my head. 'Stop it!!! Please please stop it!' I screamed in my own mind. I was never so scared before. I always freaked out before Tobias and I ever did it. I was screaming against his mouth, kicking and flailing my arms and legs. I tried to push him off again but he wouldn't budge. My cheeks we're damp with tears and I was trembling all over, everywhere he touched me felt like a stab wound. Impaling me with ice. He kept feeling me, I cried more, tears ran down my face uncontrollably, with his mouth over mine and his eyes closed he started to unzip my shorts. I twisted my head and gasped. Using that distraction to set me free "Stop! Stop. Stop please. Please please st-" he cut me off again with his lips against mine. Drowning out all the screaming sounds I tried to make. I was continuously crying my eyes out, trying to kick him off, he wouldn't even flinch, he'd groan softly every time I kicked though. He pressed his whole body right up against me, enclosing me, trapping me. my body was spasming terrible. I was afraid. Terribly afraid. I bit his lip. Hard. I used the opportunity, "S- stop TOUCHING ME!!!" I screamed with all my might. He pressed up further against me and opened his eyes. I let myself go very still, like Tobias taught me. Victory crossed over Dans eyes. Suddenly in one swift movement I tensed and pushed him away, all he did was merely come back, I couldn't get away. I was sobbing hysterically.
I didn't want to be raped.
Dan pressed up against me, feeling my chest with one hand and down my pants with the other, I was trying to jump away. Just when I lost all hope hands had closed around Dans neck, my name on the hands' ring finger.
Tobias. I thought.
He jerked away from me, letting me fall to the ground, sobbing as my years gathered in to little puddles on the floor I pushed my shirt down and pulled my shorts up. Securing it with my belt. He touched me. He touched me! I cupped my hands over my face and sobbed into them, shaking uncontrollably, rocking back and forth. More people had come through, I could feel their gazes on me. "Someone get him out of here." Tobias said in disgust, hitting Dan and giving him to Zeke, Uriah and Christina who had come, Christina was cracking her knuckles menacingly, her eyes blazed with hatred.
Tobias picked me up in one swift motion, I clung to his shirt desperately, through my tears I could see his knuckles red with blood. It was Dans. I sobbed into him even harder. "Tris. Tris it's okay. I'm here now... No one will hurt you." He murmured into me ear.
Tina ran up to Dan and kicked him between the legs.
"That's for raping Tris!" She screamed at him, going into a frenzy of slapping and punching. No one bothered to stop her. No one would speak. The whole room was silent except for my sobbing. They looked at Dan with disgust. "So that's why she's crying." Max said. I thought I would've run out of tears by now, but I didn't. I couldn't stop. I'd probably cry until there is no fluid left in me. My whole body was spasming and trembling.
"She is hysterical. I'll take care of her." Tobias said, walking out the door at a quick pace, many faces looked at me. Worry, pity and more showed in their eyes. Christina and Tina were both beating up Dan. Zeke and Uriah were holding him back. Tobias wouldn't slow down until we reached the room, he lay me down onto the bed, he grabbed my hand and gently stroked it as he gave me a pillow to sob into. He massaged my hand until I had no more tears left in me. I just sniffed and constantly wiped my eyes. "Tell me what happened." He voice was soothing, yet it cracked as if my pain was his. It was the softest I had ever heard him. I took a few deep breaths. My voice was trembling but I carried on.
"I- he. He.. He t-touched me. And kissed m-me. A-and I told him to get off. And he w-wouldn't. He cut off my sc-screams with his mouth and he undressed me. And I c-couldn't. I couldn't get away..." I sobbed again, the last few words were barely a whisper. I tried again, my voice still cracking as I hiccuped sobs. "H-he touched me. And I. I c-can't bel. Believe he touched m-me!" I cried again, my cheeks dampening. All over again. Tobias wrapped his body around me like a protective shield.
"I will kill him." He said bitterly. His eyes were blazing and all I could do to keep myself together was lean into his shirt, listening to his heartbeat. He sat up slightly, in between lying down and sitting up as he lay me on top of him. Not in a sexual way, just a way to comfort me as he stroked my back and ran his fingers through my hair.
"D-don't leave me. I don't feel s-safe when you aren't with. With me. Please d-don't leave me..." I pleaded into him, my fingers grabbing on his shirt.
"Have a shower. It'll make you feel better." He coaxed lovingly, as if he was a mother and I was a little kid.
"Okay." I mumbled as I grabbed his hand. "I don't want to leave you." I said as I grasped his hand tighter. Pulling it near my heart.
"I'll be right outside the door if you li-"
"No. I'm scared. Really really scared" I mumble, shaking tremendously at the thought of him leaving me. Even if it's only a few steps away I couldn't bear it.
"Well if I can't leave you. Then- well. Would you be okay with it?" He asked.
"Okay with what?" I said. But nodded anyway. I trust him.
"Well if you need a shower. And you won't leave me. We will just have to shower together.