Plot twist!

(Okay. Really WARNING: do not read if fear of intimacy or awkward about this stuff!)

I didn't know how much time had passed between us. It could've been 5 minutes or 10 hours. I was huddled up against Christina. There was a knock at the door. She jerked up and jumped In front of me protectively. "Come in..." He voice was wary. The door opened and closed with a lock, she peered around the corner. Suddenly something shiny and silvery flew at Christina. Hitting her in the neck. She reached and pulled it out, it was a little needle. "What th- the... Uhhhhnnnmmmm..." Was all she could say before she collapsed on the floor. My eyes were wide with terror as I looked at her body. I sucked in my breath and looked intently at her. She was breathing. Good. I stood up and reached for the weapons at my belt... Which weren't there. My knife. My gun. My daggers! They were across the room, sitting by my shorts. I was in the dress.

A shadow loomed over me.

"D-Dan..." I stuttered. Cold sweat trickled down me. I looked up, able to make out his face in the dark, well what was left of it, there were bruises and red marks all over him. He stumbled forward, limping. I backed up. I kept backing up as he came towards me, my back touched the wall and I jumped. Frantically looking for an exit to get around him. "S-stay away f-from me!" I squeaked. I couldn't keep my voice steady.

"Why can't you see I'll love you. More then he ever will?" He put his hand on my face, I flinched at the touch. I tried to duck under him and escape but he grabbed me, holding me up against the wall. "Y-You touched me! And f-felt me. It was u-uncomfortab-"

"I'll make it comfortable" he pleaded. Tears started to pour out of my wide terrified eyes.

"N-no. No no n-no!" I trembled. I stumbled and tripped sidewards. In a millisecond he was on top of me. Pinning me against the floor and himself. I screamed but he cut me off by kissing me and murmuring. "No no no! Not again. Please not again! Please leave me alone. Please please please just go away! Please!" I cried against his mouth, muffling it up. He pressed harder. Only allowing me to breath through my nose. I cried like a little kid, my eyes were shut tight. I remembered the fear landscape 'calm down. Calm down. If I keep a level head I can think up an idea' I trembled, whispering inside my own head. He cupped his hands over my breasts, feeling and stroking them. I squirmed hard under him, trying to scream. He lifted the dress up, leaving me sobbing uncontrollably. Slowly he pulled my underpants down, I tried with all my might to stop him, but nothing worked. He laughed against my mouth, he took off his pants and started raping me, I couldn't bear it. At that moment I would've gladly accepted death.

'Calm down. Calm down. I can beat him. I can get him out and off of me. This'll be all be over if I do that!' I told myself, clearing my head slightly.

I screamed again into his mouth, he tried to shove his tongue in so I snapped my lips shut, his tongue licking my lips, demanding entrance. I refused. He pinned me down harder, crushing the breath out of me. I spread out my hands, feeling around the floor for something to use as a weapon against him. My finger brushed over something briefly. I grabbed it. It was a coin, I wedged it in between my fingers, hard. I gathered my remaining strength and punched him right across the jaw with it. I heard a satisfying crunch.

His jaw shattered.

I jumped up before he could pin me down tears running down my cheeks, I pulled up my underpants and pulled down my dress. Lunging at him before he could recover. I beat the crap out of him, letting all my anger through my hits, very effective.

I cried and cried until tears blurred my vision. I went to rub them away but he seized the moment, pinning me down against the wall. As he slid his hand around me I screamed. He shoved his lips against mine. I closed my mouth defiantly. I started sobbing hysterically as I heard a voice, "Tris? Tris?!" It was Tobias. Relief washed over me. I tried to scream for his help but I only made a peep against Dans mouth. I bit Dans lip as hard as I could, tasting the metallic taste of blood. I knocked his head aside with my cheek.

"TOBIAS. HELP!!! HELP ME T-" Dan had grabbed my mouth with his hand, licking his lips over the cut. He didn't learn. I snapped at his fingers, biting part of it off. He screamed. Tobias barged up, the door knocking aside. He held his shoulder, bent at a funny angle. He pushed it back in place with a loud crack. Grunting in pain as he smiled. Then his face contorted to rage as he saw Dan up against me, tears streaking down my eyes the last thing I saw was a blur of his approaching body before I passed out from exhaustion.