My protective penguin

I woke up to find Tobias cuddling me like a protective penguin, calling my name. "Tris. Tris are you okay?" He asked, brushing back the hair from my face.
My cheeks were still wet with tears and ever now and then a new one would fall from my eyes. I looked around the room. There was nobody. "Where is Christina? Where is Dan?" I asked, bitter rage built inside me as I spat his name out.
"Both are at the infirmary resting up" he said, cuddling me even more. I sat up and couldn't help myself sob into his shirt.
"Never leave me again" I cried, pulling myself closer to him.
"I won't. And I think you'll be happy to know that I stuffed Dan up even more. He looks like a retarded balloon... What did you do to him? There was a slim mark there that was swollen and indicating a broken jaw" he smirked questioningly.
"I- I'm not sure. I g-got a coin. And s-stabbed him with it a-as hard as I c-could." I reached and handed Tobias the coin, a faint smudge of blood and a little wet tear were on it. "I want another shower." I said, surprising him and myself. I felt so unclean, and it was the only thing I was sure about. Again he guided me into the shower, taking off my dress and undergarments and tossing them aside to be washed. He did the same for his clothes. Together we stepped in the shower. This time I didn't freak as much. He turned on the hot water, I pressed myself against him letting the slow beat of his heart calm me down as he washed me, it wasn't as awkward as before.
He got the soap and ran it over my back, over my shoulders. I cried again when he touched my chest, whimpering away. "I'm sorry Tris. It'll be over soon. I'm so sorry." His voice cracked. I tried to stop crying, I could completely as I huddled against his chest again. The water stopped. He grabbed the towel and dried us off.
Tobias dressed me again, putting on a low shirt and short shorts on me. In one swift movement he picked me up and lay me on the bed, I lay on his left side. He cuddled me protectively as I snuggled into his chest. "Go to sleep. I won't leave you. I promise" he said, sealing the deal with a kiss, hesitating. But this was Tobias... I kissed him back before exhaustion took over me again, finally giving in to a dreamless sleep I closed my eyes. My lips still on his as I gave up and plummeted towards the soothing darkness

(Please leave comments and votes for me! Is anyone even reading this?)

Fourtris fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें