Shower time

(Again some partly awkward scenes in this. Readers beware)

For once I didn't care what he did. I was safe with Tobias. He led me Into the bathroom and took of his shirt. Images from the past flashed back into my mind. I freaked out and started sobbing hysterically. "Tris. I'm not going to hurt you! I won't do what he did. I promise!" He pleaded. "You have to trust me." He mumbled. Stroking my hair. I was shaking harder. I didn't want to undress. It was like stripping away my protection. I was terrified. But this was Tobias. He has already seen me. He wouldn't hurt me.
He wouldn't rape me.
I took a deep breath and nodded. Closing my eyes. I could feel him undressing me. I tensed up so much I'm surprised my muscles didn't snap. I opened them, we were standing naked together, he led me into the shower slowly. Tobias turned on the hot water, bending down and retrieving the shampoo. I blushed. He squirted some on his hands and rubbed it through my hair. I was so scared and tense all I could do was fling onto his shoulders.
He was my protection. I didn't care that he could feel my body pressed up against him. I was so scared. So terribly scared. He washed out the shampoo delicately. Reassuring me. He replaced it with conditioner, grabbing the ends of my hair and lathering it in. He massaged the rest of the conditioner on the top of my head slowly.
He got the soap, he rubbed some on his hands as he held on to it. He started to put the soap on my neck and slowly rub it around, getting his hand and rubbing it over the soap, making it foam up. He pulled me apart slightly, rubbing the soap completely in his hands and putting it aside, he hands were foaming, he massaged my shoulders "if I wash you everywhere, you'll feel clean. I'm sorry, tell me if you want me to stop and I will." He said softly, bringing his hands down my arms. Leaving a white trail of foam. He rubbed the soap on my back and my hips and hesitated. "I'm sorry" he said, rubbing the soap against my stomach. I tensed up, knew where he was going next. Silent tears fell down my face but I didn't protest. Hesitantly he rubbed the soap on my cleavage, and then down to my chest. I grabbed his hand and clung to it. He was using one hand to wash me, which of coarse would take twice as long. I cried silently into his hand, he used his thumb to stroke my cheek delicately.
The difference between him and Dan touching me was that Dans was more hostile. Tobias's was more welcome. I was still tense and flushed the whole time. But I didn't stop him, I could tell on some parts he blushed. He finished with my chest, bent down and started cleaning my legs. When he was done I felt partly protected with the foam covering my parts. He leaned against me and washed the soap off with the hot water. He washed the soap off his hands and then cleaned the conditioner out of my hair, leaving it squeaky clean. We were finished.
I didn't want to move. It was like inertia. "I'm sorry of I scared you Tris." He started, I could hear the sorrow in his voice.
"I-it wasn't that. It was just. I kept getting flashbacks. But D-Dans was more hostile. And yours was strangely familiarly comforting. I-it didn't feel so wrong when- when you cleaned me..." I stuttered. Tears gathering in my eyes. I leaned against him completely again, shaking slightly. My arms were wrapped around his back and he pulled me close to him, his warmth was comforting. "We can't stand here the whole time. You'll get sick." He said, his voice was caring. He grabbed a towel, not wanting to separate us with a towel I leaned in closer. He shrugged and wrapped it around us. Half carrying, half dragging me out the door he led me to the wardrobe.
"You need to get dressed" he said softly, looking down at me.
"Okay..." I said. I couldn't move.
"Do you need help?" He asked, caressing my face. I hesitated.
"...Yes." I whispered. He moved his arm and grabbed a black dress. "This?" He asked. I nodded. He got out a bra and underpants, he placed the bra and dress down, holding the underpants, he bent down, slipping my legs through the holes and pulling it up, adjusting it comfortably around my waist. He picked up the bra and slipped my arms through the straps, securing it on my back and awkwardly pulling it down to cover my chest. He then grabbed the black dress and looked at it for a bit. "I'm not really good with dresses. I've never worn one so how do I put it on? Do I just slip the whole thing over your head?" He asked. I nodded and then hesitated for replying.
"Uh... How do you know how to put a bra on comfortably then?" I asked. His face flushed and he didn't reply. He slipped the dress over my head, slipping my arms through the sleeves and pulling it down. It came about mid-thigh. I still felt exposed. I clung to him as he got dressed himself. He sat down on the bed, his legs hanging over the sides. I sat down, facing him, my legs on either side of his hip. Sort of in a cuddling position. It would've been awkward the way we were facing into each other. But I didn't care. I merely held onto him like a little baby.
After a while of cuddling there was a knock at the door. I tensed up. "Come in" said Tobias. Eyeing the door. Christina walked in and I calmed down again.
"Oh Tris..." She tilted her head pityingly. On other situations she would've gagged at my position. She sighed and sat down next to me, grabbing me reassuringly. "Tobias you're needed outside." She said to him. I tensed up again.
"No! Don't leave me!" I pleaded. Tears gathering in my eyes. He hesitated.
"Tobias" she said warningly. It wasn't something you could just say 'no' to. He pried me off him and handed me to Christina, huddling up to me like a mother penguin.
"I'm sorry. I'll be right back." He promised. Giving me a quick peck on the cheek before leaving me. My eyes stared at the door as Tobias walked out, abandoning me.