#2 *SS - Him

Eyes are dull. Feet are tired. He's shivering.

Thoughts are crowding around what he left behind while he's dragging himself through dirty, lifeless streets. His sad face is mirrored in a cloudy puddle, showing how lost he really is.

When he left, he didn't think about possible outcomes. He, of course, planned a lot but never made sure that everything would work out, which it absolutely didn't. He doesn't know where he is. He doesn't know what to eat. He doesn't know how to survive. But one thing he knows for sure: He won't go back. He's finally left his demons behind, now he won't give them another chance to come back. He's finally free. Free to be who he really is.

He's been out there alone for quite some time, fighting for the life he always wanted, searching for his very own meaning of life. His thoughts kept wandering to his family, imagining them being sad, but knowing that they're relieved. All he's ever been is a burden, someone that is not wanted.

One lonely tear rolls over his cheek, falling feely from his chin, leaving a tiny little stain on his shirt. Thinking hurts. Unwanted memories keep floating into his mind. More tears threaten to fall. He's losing control of his body, crumbling into a crying, screaming mess on the dirty ground.

Seconds later he's broken. Gone. Not himself. Not anymore.

A/N

Hello everybody!

This short story, which really is short, was inspired by one of my many thoughts of running away to find myself. It's now about 3 months old and I'm still deep in thought about going out, turning the world upside down to find where I belong. Because right now I have lost my way, I have no idea what I'm going to do or where I'm going to live. My mom told me that the only way for me to move out is to be compeletely healthy and free from my depression, which I doubt will ever happen. So I'm trying to find my way to a great life through losing my way. Quite complicated, I guess...

Remember that I love you all! Stay strong! You can always talk to me if something is up or if you want me to write something that is in your mind all the time, because writing and talking about all the sh*t in our life is really good!!

Love, Honey