#8 *SS Tired

I'm tired. I'm so tired. Not from a lack of sleep. I'm just tired, tired of this world, of this life, of basically everything. I don't know what to do with this "gift" that is the human life, I feel like I don't know anything anymore. My one wish right now is to sleep, to get rid of this tiredness, to find a reason to stay awake in my sleep. I'm going crazy and there's nothing I can do about it. The one question at hand is regarding this new mindset: How long will it take for it to go away or how much time do I have to reverse what's going on before it sets in place and hardens? I'm scared of what's going to happen next. I'm afraid that I won't be able to do a single damn thing about this new mentality. I'm anxious to see where this brings me. It's like I'm cut in half, one side wants to welcome the everlasting step, the other wants to stay awake and fight through the tiredness. I don't know which side I like better, I really don't. That is what should scare me the most, but it doesn't. I'm calm when I think about this split feeling. I want to sleep, yet I don't. I don't know. I'm just... undecided, really. I don't know what else to call it. It's stupid. But I don't care. I'm tired. I'm so tired.

A/N

Hey guys! This week I have two very short updates for you! The first one is this one, "Tired" I called it, because onestly, that's just how I feel right now. I'm having a really hard time again at the moment, but I'm fighting through it and writing down every single thought I have, which I post on here as short stories. BUT DON'T WORRY! I have something else planned which will most likely go up next week or the week after, I'm not sure yet.

I love you all, stay strong and remember that my inbox is always open for anyone wanting to talk to somebody!

Love, Honey