s e k s

│ s t a r g i r l |
‣ chapter six ‣

"Go fuck yourself."

Chris smirks. "I'll take that as a yes."

I'm so tired of his bullshit.

"Christoffer," I say "I can't just start drama with random girls."

He crushes the small orange juice carton he's been slurping on in his hands and then throws it into the bin. He keeps the straw in his mouth to chew on.

"Please, Eva baby. Just this once?" He tries to compromise.

"No, Chris. I will not go and suck the dick of some random girl's boyfriend just because you're crushing on her." I oppose.

He chews the straw to point that it's a flat piece of plastic. "Oh, I'm sorry, you wanted the video to have an early release?"

"You're a bitch, you know that?" I cuss at him.

"I know, baby," he replies with a smug grin on his face.

Chris then motions with his head for me to follow as we enter the cafeteria. We arrive in front of roundtable hardly anyone is seated on apart from a girl and a guy who sit opposite to one another.

As soon as the girl glances over at Chris, a vibrant smile casts her face and she gets out of her seat to greet him.

She's tall, well, taller than me anyway. High cheekbones, thin nose, blue eyes, clear porcelain skin, and short blonde locks.

Overall, she is pretty and I understand why Chris is so desperate to hook up with her.

"Hello, Christoffer!" she exclaims and gestures to who I'm guessing is her boyfriend "This is the Chris I was talking about, Nikolas. He's hilarious!"

Her voice is rather squeaky and filled with fake excitement. I hate picking out the negatives about people but it's grown to be a terrible habit.

"Hello, Stefanie!" Chris returns in an equally as cheery tone.

I steal a glimpse at her boyfriend. His milky pale skin makes him look devilishly handsome. He has strong arched brows along with icy grey eyes. The closer I walk to him, the clearer the flecks of silver are in his eyes. He has distinct cheekbones and a strong jaw.

I take a seat beside him while Stefanie and Chris converse.

He mouth pulls up into a friendly smile. "Hey, I'm Nikolas."

"Hi, call me Eva," I reply to him.

"Are you dating this dude?" He asks. His features turn colder when he looks towards Chris.

"I'm not dating him, no. It's...complicated." I answer truthfully.

"I don't know if you've figured it out but my girlfriend is trying to make me jealous. Too bad for her it isn't working," he tells me.

"It's not?"

"No. But this Chris guy looks like a complete ass so that's the only thing that's really pissing me off right now."

"Well," I pause to place my hand on his knee "Do you want to head out of here?"

He raises his eyebrow at me quizzically. "Can you fake an ankle injury?"

I shrug. "I'll try."

Then I let out a scream and force my leg to on Nikolas' lap. "Oh! The pain!"

Chris and Stefanie look over at us in concern.

"Yikes," Nikolas mutters "Looks like I gotta get you to the hospital."

I nod and start to groan.

"Nice meeting you, Chris," Is the last thing Nikolas says before he picks my body up and carries me out of the cafeteria.

As soon as we exit, he puts me down. Our laughter is so loud and echoes through the corridors. I've missed..laughing.

"You think they fell for it?"

"Oh, definitely. Without a doubt."

"You know, you're not that bad, Eva." Nikolas comments.

"Likewise, Nik," I agree.

He grins sheepishly and steps towards me. The fact that he goes quieter informs me that he's about to make a move.

I wait for his lips to meet mine.

He's gentle, unlike Chris. Wait, why the hell am I thinking about that jerk?

Our kiss is suddenly interrupted.

The double doors of the cafeteria open with a thud.

Chris and Stefanie stand in front of us. I look at the expression on her face. She looks damn angry.

Ah, shit. Well, it's certainly too late for the catchphrase 'it's not what it looks like!'.

"You fucking slut!" she shrieks "How dare you kiss my boyfriend?"

Chris sends me an apologetic look. Oh for Christ sake.

"Look, Stefanie. I'm sorry to say but your boyfriend doesn't really want you...anymore." I tell her straight up. Better out than in.

"Draaama!"

I send Chris a glare. What a fucking asshole. He got me into this shit and doesn't even bother to help me out.

Stefanie, as expected, lifts her hand to slap my cheek. I brace myself for the impact, but it never comes. I peek an eye open to see her arm is gripped by none other than...Chris.

He chuckles, humourlessly. "Damn, Stefanie, I thought you were cool, but trying to strike my Eva? That's not cool at all."

Chris takes her arm and twists it behind her back. The act itself is painful to watch. "Now run along, Brittney."

She stares back, clearly offended. "It's Stefanie."

"Well, you look like a Brittney."

Chris shrugs and walks in the opposite direction. I follow him as he is probably expecting me to.

We arrive outside of his dorm room. Christoffer turns to me with a firm look displaying his features.

"I want you to go in, strip from head to toe, get into bed and wait for me."

thank you for reading <3

- all the love, malika